**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should there be another 98 day login calander?

The first 98 day long calander is in it's final two weeks now, this has got lots of postive feedback from the community. I think everyone can agree that the rewards were great and helped lots with progressing through the game. Would you like to see kabam start another 98 day calander?

Should there be another 98 day login calander? 130 votes

Yeah! This is a great tradition the Kabam should continue
88%
PantherusNZRektorBendyTimone147JoeLukaRazorDevilDocmottsbelli300Ghostspider231Nick_Caine_32Agame86Anurag1606Leediman39Alex13369Alex90aadramelchThe_Prankster16AlCapone2727Lvernon15HSenpai 115 votes
No, the monthly calanders are fine and we don't need this
11%
CoatHang3rEmil_LimsonNojokejaymTwmRLiss_Bliss_PureLoweKerneasRisenfromhellPrathapBogiaBabyMiikeXdSpoodermanxDMorbidAngleJleodavGiodood_1 15 votes

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I don’t know about a 98 day calander, but I really like the 98 day calendar. It’s pretty neat. Good job Kabam!
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    I would rather have a awesome surprise
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I say they just revamp the normal monthly calendar.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Too much free stuff is not good anytime...

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It actually helps me be exited for something at the end of a 3 month wait
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Prathap said:

Too much free stuff is not good anytime...

Why on earth would too much free stuff be a bad thing? That doesnt make sense lol
    They gave rdt just once couple of years back and people ask for them even years later..

Monthly calendar was nice when they added first time., now it’s not that much interesting for most of the people..

98 day calendar is awesome., there’s no doubt about it.... but if they keep doing the same obviously people are gonna be bored and ask for more later....

Makes sense?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe not right away, but definitely some time in the future.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    It's a game of progression. So by that measure the calendars should progress as well.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

A 365 day calendar would be best. I understand you can’t keep given great rewards but that’s how to reward loyal players.

A hard no way from me. Having someone miss out on great rewards just because they went to a summer camp or a vacation without cell service or somewhere where you don’t want to be on your phone for a couple days is too much. There is a difference between loyalty and literally having no life. I think 3 months is a perfect length. Long enough to reward consistent players but short enough that if you missed a week or two, it’s not the end of the world for login benefits because a new calendar is otw.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    It'd be lovely if this could at least come back. I very much liked the presentation of the 14-week calendar, with the reward highlights and everything. hey maybe it could be a thing that happens annually in the last 3 months of the year or something... hmm...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

A 365 day calendar would be best. I understand you can’t keep given great rewards but that’s how to reward loyal players.

A hard no way from me. Having someone miss out on great rewards just because they went to a summer camp or a vacation without cell service or somewhere where you don’t want to be on your phone for a couple days is too much. There is a difference between loyalty and literally having no life. I think 3 months is a perfect length. Long enough to reward consistent players but short enough that if you missed a week or two, it’s not the end of the world for login benefits because a new calendar is otw.
    I'd be ok with a 365 calendar if it was a cumulative one meaning I can miss a day or two and then keep going where I left off until I've gotten all items.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    yes, it was good, especially in the run to christmas
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike pls see this thread
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

(pings Kabam Miike) pls see this thread

*cough* tagging mods is against forum ToS.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    I get the impression that this was intended to be a summer-long event. I don't think we need it every 98 days, but it would be cool if they did it again next summer.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Anything that gets me a 5* awakening gem on a semi-regular basis XD
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Of course. We need more of them. Let’s do it once a year. But the rewards should be buffed.
  • Honestly I think kabam was more than fair in the way they did this summoner appreciation calendar and I feel like when this calendar is over people will be really happy with what they got at the same time we should realize that they are a business and no business focuses on giving things for free all the time
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    yes, because i miss the first 50 days for droping the game 1 year ago
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    They need to just do these instead of the normal calendars, besides very, very new players, the only things that summoners benefit from on there are the T4CC, the T4C, the very tiny amount of 4 star champions gotten from the login crystal and the small amount of 5 star shards. This calendar is much better and makes much more sense.