**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to take up to R5/R2

Hello, I am stuck between 2 champs to upgrade as an R5/R2. I run suicides and both are suicide friendly so I think either would be a good choice

Who to take up to R5/R2 42 votes

5* Omega Red sig 29
26%
RazorDevilcAncAmOЗАКСОЛИНSaransh245Scruffy04Charlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21JohnHS_MGP_ 11 votes
6* Corvus
73%
RagamugginGunnerMrLalowTeddersJim0172Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSRoOOtsDRTOMegaGalacticLordRaymond3Manar198xB_Dizzle_01RaiserFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886MeebletonEtjamaMother_FlerkenBLACKMILKTEA_88K3600 31 votes

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    6* Corvus
    you kidding me ?? CORVUS all the way !!!
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    6* Corvus
    What I would do for a 6* Corvus...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6* Corvus
    Omega's sig needs to be higher and 6 stars are the future.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    6* Corvus
    As someone who thinks omega red is one of the most versatile champs in the game, I think you should take up corvus... Not only is he freakin corvus, but he'll also be great for a legends run, if you don't have it already
  • DRYERRODRYERRO Posts: 22
    I should probably mention my main priority is to 100% act 6 and variants, AW/AQ are pretty much irrelevant to me at the moment
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    6* Corvus
    Omega needs a higher sig
  • DRYERRODRYERRO Posts: 22
    Lvernon15 said:

Omega needs a higher sig

I honestly disagree with that, my omega even at sig 29 has gone through act 6 and even fought plenty of 5/65 korgs in AW without a problem so to me the sig level doesn't matter
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    6* Corvus
    DRYERRO said:

Lvernon15 said:

Omega needs a higher sig

I honestly disagree with that, my omega even at sig 29 has gone through act 6 and even fought plenty of 5/65 korgs in AW without a problem so to me the sig level doesn't matter
    OR at high sig is not really debatable.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    6* corvus is actually worse than 5* because he gains less power (power gain is based on your level so level 2 is much worse than a level 5) he can barely get one l2 in before he runs out of charges but I guess when we get to l3 6* he will be sought after but then again that's the distant future so you will have time to save up rank resources for him by then