**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upcoming 5* Featured

FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
Does anyone have the list of champs that will be present in next 5* Featured ?

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Not an official list. A leak was posted on Reddit about a week ago
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96

• Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    That’s the Reddit post
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    @Kayser2705 you are more ballsy than me😂
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Looking forward to this featured if the reddit post turns out legit
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    It has to be incorrect because they don’t run champs back to back in featured pools and Storm and Rocket are in the current one.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

RoninMan said:

It has to be incorrect because they don’t run champs back to back in featured pools and Storm and Rocket are in the current one.

They have before. They cycle all the trash champs through the featured crystal over. And over. And over. “For balance”.
    Not in two consecutive pools.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

That's unconfirmed btw...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Wow lots trash champs. I’ll wait 3 months
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    They only released some of the official list in the future of the battlerealm announcement. They don't release the full list anymore
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

They only released some of the official list in the future of the battlerealm announcement. They don't release the full list anymore

Why not? They are always up to something

• MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I really hope this one has some decent mid tier champs along with the diserable new champs. Obviously I want a top tier champs but having a couple decent mid tier options feels like a safety net. I probably shouldn't do featured because I dont have a ton of 5* but I like to gamble and the possibility of getting a new top tier 5* has an appeal I think I'll give into this go around.
  • JmciocJmcioc Posts: 30

• So, Bishop and RedSkull, instead of Rocket and Storm (as theorized, but would have been in consecutive crystals). If that BlackMarket list ends up being same as in eventually showing in Crystals Tab.
  • It’s visible now in the CRYSTALS TAB too.