**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Choice Boss Rush Challenge 2

12345679»

Comments

• solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Good quest, fairly created, decent rewards.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Imagine now how many fights you have to go through to get 10000 shards? Even completing Act 5 don’t give you these.. it’s really fair. It’s not for beginners but average players with decent roster. If you have one heavy hitter and Archangel to deal with Domino you won’t have a problems to finish the quest.
  • Hitesh035Hitesh035 Posts: 39
    Does the Boss rush reward rest daily? If not then why is it in the daily tab?
  • Hitesh035 said:

Does the Boss rush reward rest daily? If not then why is it in the daily tab?

It should not reward daily, it accidentally did reward daily on day two, this bug was removed by Kabam, and it is in the daily tab probably because of on-going issues with how the new tabs are supposed to work that started last month.
  • I've been trying to complete the boss rush for an additional time and I've noticed that the symbiote supreme does not want to use any special attacks he will mostly just sit there and build to his 3rd special and then just use it on you the very instant he gets it I brought in Captain America infinity war with vision classic that synergy makes it where if he uses a special attack he loses all power but the problem is he doesn't even use the special attack until he gets to the special 3 and even ice armor isn't safe against it either I almost beat him with vision but then his power gain went through the roof again while he was blocking and he used the special 3 on me and a few revives later he just wouldn't throw anything until the 3rd special so it comes off as if he's a cash grab boss as even when you bring in a good counter you're basically denied even having a chance is there any way you can look into this because I'm sure many others are affected by this too
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I've been trying to complete the boss rush for an additional time and I've noticed that the symbiote supreme does not want to use any special attacks he will mostly just sit there and build to his 3rd special and then just use it on you the very instant he gets it I brought in Captain America infinity war with vision classic that synergy makes it where if he uses a special attack he loses all power but the problem is he doesn't even use the special attack until he gets to the special 3 and even ice armor isn't safe against it either I almost beat him with vision but then his power gain went through the roof again while he was blocking and he used the special 3 on me and a few revives later he just wouldn't throw anything until the 3rd special so it comes off as if he's a cash grab boss as even when you bring in a good counter you're basically denied even having a chance is there any way you can look into this because I'm sure many others are affected by this too

Honestly I found that if you play him aggressively he hold the SP3 for awhile. I didn't even bother trying to bait his sp2 although he did throw it sometimes anyway. I used AA to take off a lot of health and then finished him off with CAIW.
  • I've been trying to complete the boss rush for an additional time and I've noticed that the symbiote supreme does not want to use any special attacks he will mostly just sit there and build to his 3rd special and then just use it on you the very instant he gets it I brought in Captain America infinity war with vision classic that synergy makes it where if he uses a special attack he loses all power but the problem is he doesn't even use the special attack until he gets to the special 3 and even ice armor isn't safe against it either I almost beat him with vision but then his power gain went through the roof again while he was blocking and he used the special 3 on me and a few revives later he just wouldn't throw anything until the 3rd special so it comes off as if he's a cash grab boss as even when you bring in a good counter you're basically denied even having a chance is there any way you can look into this because I'm sure many others are affected by this too

Honestly I found that if you play him aggressively he hold the SP3 for awhile. I didn't even bother trying to bait his sp2 although he did throw it sometimes anyway. I used AA to take off a lot of health and then finished him off with CAIW.
    Even with video recordings it can sometimes be difficult to see precisely how the player is playing, but I find that when a player says the AI is stuck doing something that others aren't seeing, it is because the AI reacts to different player actions in different ways, and sometimes the differences are subtle. Sometimes the only way to get the computer to stop doing something and start doing something else is to do what for you are non-intuitive things that shouldn't work, just to see how the AI reacts.

I think in a large percentage of cases when one player thinks they are unlucky and another player is lucky when it comes to AI, it is really that the lucky player is making their own luck by simply playing differently when they need the AI to act differently. I suspect this is true in the case of Symbiote Supreme. No one gets the result they want every single time, but when some players claim SS never throws specials in dozens of tries and others say he throws almost every time, that can't be explained by random chance. That's a subtle difference in the players actions altering the behavior of the AI.

I've noticed this to be the case with the so-called "all or nothing" arena AI as well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I've been trying to complete the boss rush for an additional time and I've noticed that the symbiote supreme does not want to use any special attacks he will mostly just sit there and build to his 3rd special and then just use it on you the very instant he gets it I brought in Captain America infinity war with vision classic that synergy makes it where if he uses a special attack he loses all power but the problem is he doesn't even use the special attack until he gets to the special 3 and even ice armor isn't safe against it either I almost beat him with vision but then his power gain went through the roof again while he was blocking and he used the special 3 on me and a few revives later he just wouldn't throw anything until the 3rd special so it comes off as if he's a cash grab boss as even when you bring in a good counter you're basically denied even having a chance is there any way you can look into this because I'm sure many others are affected by this too

Even with video recordings it can sometimes be difficult to see precisely how the player is playing, but I find that when a player says the AI is stuck doing something that others aren't seeing, it is because the AI reacts to different player actions in different ways, and sometimes the differences are subtle. Sometimes the only way to get the computer to stop doing something and start doing something else is to do what for you are non-intuitive things that shouldn't work, just to see how the AI reacts.

I think in a large percentage of cases when one player thinks they are unlucky and another player is lucky when it comes to AI, it is really that the lucky player is making their own luck by simply playing differently when they need the AI to act differently. I suspect this is true in the case of Symbiote Supreme. No one gets the result they want every single time, but when some players claim SS never throws specials in dozens of tries and others say he throws almost every time, that can't be explained by random chance. That's a subtle difference in the players actions altering the behavior of the AI.

I've noticed this to be the case with the so-called "all or nothing" arena AI as well.
    I agree with you mostly. I do think the AI in arena at certain points unquestionably leans AON but similar to SS most tend to hold the SP3 if you fight aggressively. I don't sandbag and haven't for years and it isn't necessary to get a streak. Also agree that the arena has become stale.
  • @Kabam Miike or another mods can please help. Is there a issue with Boss Rush 2 regarding titles. I’ve just recently finished it a 4th & 5th time without receiving any titles. It seems the title present box has disappeared from this event.