**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time after Time would you rather

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
With the map increasing 1 path per Quest it takes forever to explore especially with 5 paths. :s:'( I personally would rather have the energy go up

Time after Time would you rather 39 votes

Make energy go up per Quest
46%
LeNoirFaineantRaganatoradqqedfyvrTheVyrusAlex13369Savio444WerewrymTehsigzorzFreedomCrusadeX_Factor_AgentInfineightLordSmasherChampSlayerÆgon0710BabyMiikeToo_qikErosenseiogSkinnyfatboy82 18 votes
Make New path per Quest
53%
RazorDevilTerraxdethsquadxSiddhantKwatraSceptilemaniacHammerbro_64DRTOGustavo20ChampioncriticMaldroit2LittlePeteFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBoss_VenomSecret_Gamer5tarscreamCtleath_013TimeGenesisWade420wilson69GinjabredMonstaPkarli412 21 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Make New path per Quest
    Alright so it’s at 1 energy right now. To increase it you would have to at least double the energy required

So you are telling me you would rather multiply total energy required by 2 than by a measly-in-comparison 1.25???

The math does not check out whatsoever.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Alright so it’s at 1 energy right now. To increase it you would have to at least double the energy required

So you are telling me you would rather multiply total energy required by 2 than by a measly-in-comparison 1.25???

The math does not check out whatsoever.

Yes I would Because it takes 4 Ever
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Make New path per Quest
    exploring chapter 4 took me like what, 40 min without actually grinding? When 5 comes out, there will be 20 paths with each taking (for my 4/55 Dom with her trinity) around 3-5min, so if I did it all in one sitting, I could finish theoretically in like an hour to an hour and a half. Not bad for a healthy chunk of shards.

Idk. I can see ur point if you don’t have a bursty champ like Dom
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    TheVyrus said:

After 3 it gets tedious. This is a game it is supposed to be fun. We already have monthly quest with up to 7 progressively.

I totally agree
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    It is very overwhelming... there's too many paths.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Make New path per Quest
    I meant to vote for the other one but yeah the whole quest is just stupidly boring. You have to fight the same champs most of the time and they have no nodes to make it even slightly interesting. At least it's easy and the rewards are pretty good but I wish there was a little more challenge to it instead of doing the same fights for like 50+ paths.
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Uhhm what? This was one of the most easiest fastest quests? The main monthly event quests are far worse energy-path wise.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Why are they even gated? So we ll play 1 v 1 arena? It is unrewarding and kabam gains nk revenue from it other than units necessary to do it if you have many paths to clear in the quest. And for a 100 fights that are not exactly cake walk one might think that at least you get an average champ. One can get god tier while others trash but the work one puts in may be equal or far greater than the other
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Everything is good
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Make New path per Quest
    Well at least, they stayed with 2 paths in chapter 2. Otherwise, we would have 5 paths already in chapter 4, and even 6 paths per quest in chapter 5.