**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost’s Heavy sucks

I know she’s an amazing champ, but the WORST thing about her is using a heavy that you think was pulled off just fine because it got in the first hit, only to have the second hit fall short and leave her vulnerable to the opponent that has already recovered. It just sucks.

Please fix this.

Comments

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    This has been broken since the April update.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Six star ghost user here, I have never had an issue with the second hit of her heavy not connecting, it’s probably a bug and might be device specific. What device do you use?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve never had an issue with it as a 6* ghost player
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Never had an issue here been usin my ghost forever
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    No issues for me aswell
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m hav that isuse if I’m use it far away from them the first hit the 2 just missed out of and I’m get punched in the face.
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 154 ★★★
    16wegnerk said:

6* ghost user here as well and I’ve had this issue since i got my ghost. It’s totally fine if you parry heavy, but try to heavy counter and you’ll get this like 60% of the time. Super annoying! (Also, why are people specifying they are 6* ghost players? I’m just following the crowd, but is there really any difference between a 6* and a 5*?)

Same here, parry heavy is 100% reliable but counter heavy is not.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    iPhone 6 and 5/65 Ghost player here. I get this if I try to counter some specials or heavies. It’s not super frequent but happens enough to caution me against trying it
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    This isn’t device specific. There’s nothing wrong with his device. It has been broken since the April update that changed Sentinel’s sp1 and broke backdraft intercept.

It usually happens when you throw her heavy from distance to counter their heavy. @PandamanPete made a vid:

https://youtu.be/VqwEbKWC0zo

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/134763/ghosts-heavy-attack-whiffing

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/133659/ghost-heavy-attack

They acknowledged it and tried to fix it but it’s still broken and now hasn't been acknowledged in months.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Never had this issue myself either.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    They tweaked it a few months back and it got way better, but it’s still inconsistent. Happens most when countering specials around center stage, some heavies as well. Not super easy to reproduce though, it’s not very consistent
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Six star ghost user here, I have never had an issue with the second hit of her heavy not connecting, it’s probably a bug and might be device specific. What device do you use?

No its happening sometimes when you punish SPs with heavys
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    To all the ppl that say: never had that.

You should start to counter SPs with your heavys. It will ramp your damage up a lot. Its a nice thing to practise
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I can agree. This issue just started happening over the past couple weeks. It's highly annoying. Same with her specials at times too.

AM has the same issue on his sp1 too. If you try to land it at the end of a combo it misses completely more than half the time.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    yeah, if you heavy from far away the second hit will miss. especially with small enemys. for me most noticeable at RoL Cpt. Marvel.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Yeah OP here, should’ve added it happens only when countering. Cuz I’m just that good I NEVER EVER parry with her. All about that full yellow health bar ya know.
  • Oranje46Oranje46 Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    Same thing happens with Red Hulk SP1, if you are not close enough the second hit (shoulder) misses. Also started around the same time. Since its for a long time now, I have learned to play with caution.
  • Hey there, if you're seeing this on the most current update, could you let us know the information requested in the forum bug report template? The more specifics about what modes it happened in and fights that it happened in, the better. And if you have any video of it occurring in this update, we can pass that along to the team as well.