**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time After Time Event Quest

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Next chapter I'm guessing will have 5 paths per quest. It will also be the first chapter I am missing champions...those being Morningstar and Korg. I'm hoping to 100% explore Normal, Heroic, and Master. I may try some of Epic, but considering how challenging certain boss fights were: Emma, Venom, Mr. Sinister, and the Champion I honestly don't know if I am ready, skilled enough, or have the supplies to do it. Who knows?

I keep going back and forth about doing the boss rush. The 10K 5* shards sound nice...not to mention there are a number of YouTubers who have posted options I may just try it.
  • umaizfahadumaizfahad Posts: 10
    I didn't have sinister for this event where i get mister sinister
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

On Wednesday 1v1 crystals will be replaced with basic 2* crystals for the event. Containing the champs you'll need. Read the post.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited September 2019

Is there a list anywhere of whoball the gates are?

I've got an on-going list on the second tab of this Google sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hU_K9M1cUekcjog6EXZKpbZAEftsZKIBgePdlbSrv5s/view

• RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited September 2019
    ^ I removed second tab and threw it all onto a single tab to make it easier...can't edit that post any more, but here's what it looks like right now.

• I'm really enjoying this event the rewards have been really nice I was just wondering however is there a date and time that chapter 5 will be available that's the last chapter I need to 100%
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,786 ★★★★★
    tomorrow around 6pm UTC.
  • When will the 5th chapter be available for Asian players????
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★

????

Name Checks out.

Also, post above you, and add hours accordingly.
  • 2 star basic arena is not available yet....???
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    olivia said:

2 star basic arena is not available yet....???

25th tomorrow.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★

On Wednesday 1v1 crystals will be replaced with basic 2* crystals for the event. Containing the champs you'll need. Read the post.
    Which time zone exactly?
    Cause i am in india & it is exactly 8:35 pm wednesday in my country
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    happy about the rewards but for being gated and every part having increased energy costs, this whole side event has felt like a total slog. And it's really annoying having to check/back out of every quest to get the champ you need, not intuitive at all. Could have at least put the champ you needed on the quest screen instead of the bosses. Or something. Good idea possibly in conception but bad execution, which I have used to describe a lot of this year's events. Hoping the rest of the year is better.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    That was mind numbingly boring. No challenge, too many paths, mediocre rewards.

Yuck
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    Quest gives nice rewards, but too boring as there are too many paths and takes a long time to explore it, even with few fights per path.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Waaay too long. Fine otherwise.
  • Speeds80 said:

Agree; not about the difficulty but the monotony and length, I'm.going to do epic since I've 100% the first 4 weeks slowly but cbf doing master now, I've explored first 4 weeks so that will leave 60 paths to run for most likely a 4*. Meh

Even if they didn't change the path count at all, reversing the path lengths might have been better psychologically. The designer was stuck on the idea that each successive map should be "harder" and thus longer, but if the first map was five paths, the second map was four paths, and so on, I think the psychological impact would be far less soul-crushing.

As it is it is not really getting that much harder while it is getting progressively longer, which just amplifies the sense that the grind is completely artificial.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Fair difficult for a large part of the players
    1 energy by move is perfect
    But way to long, max 3 paths would have been perfect
    And potentially unable to finish it if we don’t get the right champion in any crystal

Finally positive, thank you kabam
  • It’s refreshing when you get to the last part of an event and it’s just the boss you have to fight. Like when Thanos was the boss one month for the EQ. After spending all the time getting to him it felt nice knowing it was only needed to be done one time. Wasn’t a fan of getting to the last chapter seeing more lanes on this one, but whatever, Free 5* crystal! 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

For all the work and time you’ve had us do for this event, you should have done at least a champion selector for the characters that are in the unified crystal.

Yup, the fact that I got Loki made the whole thing just feel stupid and worthless for my time.
  • ariebrklariebrkl Posts: 11
    You really piss me off with this event
    I cant complete the event just becouse I dont have 1 champ (the thing) like The guy above me
    No luck with crystals
    Its just stupid
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    ariebrkl said:

You really piss me off with this event
    I cant complete the event just becouse I dont have 1 champ (the thing) like The guy above me
    No luck with crystals
    Its just stupid

Do the 1v1 versus match. They give crystals for the champions you need for the event