**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Appreciation calendar

So in looking at the calendar it indicates we are about to start our last two weeks. Week 13 and 14. However if you look above that it indicates 21 days left in this calendar. Any idea what this could mean? I did not miss any days.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Grace days given so if you miss a few days you can still get all the rewards.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I didn't miss any days either, but I'm 1 day behind. I contacted Kabam support and they confirmed there was a bug, but wouldn't do anything about it because "the grace days would compensate." I don't care if I'm still getting my rewards, I want it when I'm supposed to have it!!!
    Etjama said:

Yeah, I didn't miss any days either, but I'm 1 day behind. I contacted Kabam support and they confirmed there was a bug, but wouldn't do anything about it because "the grace days would compensate." I don't care if I'm still getting my rewards, I want it when I'm supposed to have it!!!

There was a bug for a lot of people, myself included, where the calendar started a day late. You will still get all the rewards, the grace days are the ones where the calendar rewards will have ended but there will be some days where you get nothing. I repeat you will not miss out on any rewards assuming that you have logged in every day.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    It’s the 6 star shards at the very end. Those were considered grace days.

The 6* shards aren't considered the grace days. If you look at the screenshot there are 14 days of rewards left including the 6* shards, and 21 days left on the timer. There are 7 grace days of no rewards at all.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116

The 6* shards are the final 7 days of the calendar. They stated that there are 7 days for a grace period following the shards. As long as you didn't miss a day, the calendar will continue to show for a remaining 7 days.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    ItsDamien said:

Etjama said:

There was a bug for a lot of people, myself included, where the calendar started a day late. You will still get all the rewards, the grace days are the ones where the calendar rewards will have ended but there will be some days where you get nothing. I repeat you will not miss out on any rewards assuming that you have logged in every day.
    What about my comment makes you think I don't already know this? I know that I won't be missing any rewards. I said that already and knew that from the get-go. That doesn't change the fact that I'll be getting my rewards a day late. The grace days are supposed to be for people that miss days on accident, not so Kabam can have a bug and not do anything about it. And btw, I didn't get my calendar a day late. This was a bug that came in the middle of the first month for me.
    Etjama said:

ItsDamien said:

Etjama said:

What about my comment makes you think I don't already know this? I know that I won't be missing any rewards. I said that already and knew that from the get-go. That doesn't change the fact that I'll be getting my rewards a day late. The grace days are supposed to be for people that miss days on accident, not so Kabam can have a bug and not do anything about it. And btw, I didn't get my calendar a day late. This was a bug that came in the middle of the first month for me.
    Well guess what you'll end up getting your rewards at the same time as the people who were affected at the start. Suck it up buttercup and deal with it.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Etjama said:

I don't care if I'm still getting my rewards, I want it when I'm supposed to have it!!!

you spelled, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" wrong