**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

September 2019 Month Review

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
We got two new (or should I say old) Champs this month: Black Widow (Claire Voyant) and Aarkus (Vision)
Favorite Champ: Aarkus
Best: We could have a debate on whos better

Black Widow: Her animations are pretty cool and she has insane regen. She dosnt do much damage but I think utility makes up for it.

Aarkus has some great utility that will make him a good defender and a great counter to robots. I really like his victory screen.

Happy 80th Aniversary MARVEL!

Calenders: The Summoners Apreciation Calender is almost over. Other than that, calenders were pretty normal.

EQ: Pretty easy EQ overall. Toughest boss for me was Golden Symbiote. Aarkus fell to Covus everytime.

Time after Time: A bit tedious, but overall, easy. The rewards are pretty good too. I guess you could say its TIME consuming. No? Ok, Ill stop.

Boss Rush: I couldnt defeat it, and the rewards were pretty good, but it was designed pretty well. The Domino boss gave a lot of people trouble, but other than that, It looked fun!

Kabam released information about future updates and what we can expect to see. Very exciting stuff! Cant wait for Dr. Doom and maybe even Galactus!

What did you like about September? Dislike? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading.
-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited September 2019
    I both liked and disliked all the available content. I liked how there was three different things for us to do as sell as the Crystals. But this month also felt so busy and with Borderlands 3 out it is hard to juggle with life Haha. What I hate the most though is that .10% of a 5* crystal.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I both liked and disliked all the available content. I liked how there was three different things for us to do as sell as the Crystals. But this month also felt so busy and with Borderlands 3 out it is hard to juggle with life Haha. What I hate the most though is that .10% of a 5* crystal.

Yup borderlands 3 definitely cut into mcoc time 😂😂😂.

OP Forgot to mention the best part of this month. The choice arena with unified grandmaster shards and era crystals.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Solo events were a nice additivaswell, though they were a bit repetitive, the month overall was pretty good, but if you include things like bugs and nerfs then it’s a terrible month
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    I enjoyed everything this month but you are correct (even with your pun lol) time after time quest is much too time consuming. Definitely should have been 2/2/3/3/3 lines per quest instead of 2/2/3/4/5?

EQ was pretty easy this month and the story was fun to read.

Boss rush wasn’t bad, Sym was annoying but manageable.

The solo events were doable at times. But some of them requiring 6-7 energy for 1 fight was a tad bit much. I didn’t do those. Max I would spend would be 3 energy to get 17k points. More than that I skipped it.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    👏Month Review👏
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Disappointing month. Side quest was easy at all difficulties but took way to much time/energy to complete. Although October’s side quest rewards are even worse - but likely will take less time. Wish they would find a happy medium.

To many bugs that still haven’t been fixed. New champs are decent but kabam chooses to continually overlook changes requested again and again to be made by the community.

Boss rush was easy but warranted considering rewards were lame.

I get content levels need to be available for all levels of players but end game players like myself shouldn’t be overlooked just like the beginners shouldn’t be. Again find a happy medium for all players - something kabam just can’t figure out.

• The good : The Summoner Appreciation Calendar.

The bad : 1. The Side Event Quest has gates with specific champs needed in able to progress in the game. I have to grind the Quickmatch in able to get the required champs.Too much work, too little time to finish the other difficulties.

2. I do not mean to sound ungrateful. I appreciate the 5 * awakening gem being given for free. I only hope they make it a generic AG. I got a Science AG and I can't use it , I got no 5* Science champs. I know I can use it if ever I manage to get one. . . . . after 1 year lol.