**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam server hangs before match

psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
I’m not sure if it has been happening to anyone, but it happens a lot to me.. whether I’m using my android Samsung S7 or iOS ipod Touch 6th gen, when I proceed to the opponent or defender, the loading icon in the bottom spins around and I get kicked out off the Mcoc game, when I restart the game my champion is docked 50% of their hitpoint is gone... this is infuriating and frustrating, kabam please fix your game.. it is obviously broken.. and I guess your aim is for me to use potion or revive.. Kabam mike if you play Mcoc too, I really hope that what’s happening to me happens to you a lot more frequently. So you’d understand how annoying it is.

Comments

• Options

Notice the ‘connection icon’ in the corner, it shows up quite a bit, in any mode of the game.. if by chance it pops up when you are in AQ or AW, good luck and fingers crossed that kabam server doesn’t kick you out off the game.. cause when you restart your MCOC, you get penalized if you are to begin a fight, your champion gets 50% dock from them.. why thank you Kabam for that.. now you’ve been kabammed!!
  • Options
    Really kabammmm.. this AW, I just beat the final boss Magik with Magik, Capt Marvel movie, and StarLord.. my Magik and Capt Marvel movie did most of the damage and StarLord won the fight with 20combo and sp2, then on the load screen that followed.. the stupid ‘connection issues icon’
    Next screen is restart on my StarLord with less 50% health... that ain’t frigin cool kabam.. I’m totally ticked off.. the connection issues is getting worse and worse.