Aspect of War node - Can we please get a 50 second countdown buff or timer?????

2»

Comments

• FjolnirFjolnir Posts: 343 ★★★
    Another’s month passes and we see Aspect of War more and more. This month, we have an Aspect of War path in 3.2.

You know what would be super useful for us?? A 50 second countdown timer so we know when the enemy will have all unblockable attacks.

• KrasserHaseKrasserHase Posts: 2
    Hai friend I want to exchange my account level 60 and 15 five star heroes and more 4 star heroes etc...
  • PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 667 ★★★

Hai friend I want to exchange my account level 60 and 15 five star heroes and more 4 star heroes etc...

You're not very smart, are you?
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 177 ★★
    This is a great suggestion and would probably be very simple to implement. Lets make this happen Kabam.
    Big thanks to Kabam for ignoring this very valid request for 5 months.
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,472 ★★★★
    Always wondered and was annoyed by this. Good thread, buddy.
  • Yeah, a little timer for the countdown would be a wonderful thing. I don't think anyone is counting to 50 while playing against any champ that has Aspect of War on them. Once the Unblockable pops, obviously the time has passed. Just would be nice to see how close it is to happening. That way you could stage yourself for an intercept instead of being caught trying to parry only to get a face full of combo action.
    edited August 8
    Any time I have to deal with the Aspect of War node, I am reminded of kabams inaction.

I started this thread 1/2 a year ago when Kabam had an entire “special” quest where every node had Aspect of War. Now, it’s in monthly quests and in Act 6.

Provide us with the proper tools to deal with this node; implement a 50 second countdown timer!!!!!!

Having just fought the aspect of war path in 3.2 In variant2 , it’s straight up ridiculous dealing with Aspect of War versus high health and high PI bad guys. All attacks are unblockable after 50 seconds but there’s no timer or notification when that kicks In or after 50 seconds have passed.
    Another month passes and this nonsense still hasn't been looked at.

Give us a freaking 50 second countdown timer so we know when the enemy will have unblockable attacks!!!!!
  • I am also on board. Give us that timer!
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,472 ★★★★
    edited September 24
    The forums used to be a place where reported bugs were looked at and responded to in a timely manner. Suggestions were read and mods replied back. This place is a dead zone now.

I’ve talked with the OP about this suggestion and were left wondering why it continues to be ignored. It was originally posted back in Feb, during the special event quest where Aspect of War was on full display. A countdown timer is needed for Aspect Of War. I really don’t think kabam plays their own game otherwise they would see the need for this.

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 565 ★★★
    sorry too busy to put a timer on a node where something happens after a certain amount of time