**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are you looking forward to?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
Simple question. It can be a rank-up, a crystal, a specific item, a quest you're finishing, anything! I'm personally looking forward to a bunch of stuff in the next few days. The ability to R5 Corvus tonight, the possible ability to R5 Quake tomorrow, my 6th 5 star in 4 days. I'ma wait on the rank-ups to see who I get then and I might even have a better option!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    New content to do, mainly act 6.3 and the abyss
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Bet you're looking forward to Nameless Collector a lot, huh?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Taking Warlock to r4 next Monday on my main account, and opening five featured 5-star crystals on my other account next week (want to land Sunspot, Claire Voyant, Warlock, Void, Invisible Woman, or Mysterio the most, but there are other good ones in there, if the leaked info is right). I will also be opening my fifth 6-star on my second account next week.
  • The 5* awakening gem
  • I'm most excited for Act 7 with lots of gates on each path. Final boss takes zero damage from everyone, less a 7* IP.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Christmas Gifting, but if they get rid of that aswell I will actually quit
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    This Wednesday and Thursday.... 2 easy 5* :)
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i just play this game to open crystals, so i'm loking forward to open more and more
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm taking Aegon up to r4 tomorrow so that's exciting. I'm also hoping to pull a five star Venom the Duck from that 5 star unified crystal tomorrow too.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer
  • Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Ain’t nobody looking forward to that. Spidergwen might be going R5 if it’s the fiesta of unblockable nonsense that 5.2 is
    Mauled said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Ain’t nobody looking forward to that. Spidergwen might be going R5 if it’s the fiesta of unblockable nonsense that 5.2 is
    Lol, I'm putting off the Collector right now. I want a huge stash beforehand. Not looking forward to it. I feel bad for people that will be doing the Abyss.

I'm taking Aegon up to r4 tomorrow so that's exciting. I'm also hoping to pull a five star Venom the Duck from that 5 star unified crystal tomorrow too.

Very nice man! I hope you get that VtD!
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    possibly new 2* champs to obtain, must have them all!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    5* gem, doom and silver surfer and 5* unified crystal
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m looking forward too see who is on the list to vote for a new buff.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m waiting for Wednesday afternoon so I can finish TaT. After that I will open my 2nd 6*, 3 5*, and next Tuesday evening I will get my AG. Also trying to explore 5.3 so I can open 2 5* gems in quick succession.

To sum it up in a meme

Yeah, it’s all coming together :mrgreen:
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Doom, Man Thing
    New Champs in general.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

I’m waiting for Wednesday afternoon so I can finish TaT. After that I will open my 2nd 6*, 3 5*, and next Tuesday evening I will get my AG. Also trying to explore 5.3 so I can open 2 5* gems in quick succession.

To sum it up in a meme

Yeah, it’s all coming together :mrgreen:

• HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    The day when I have a great crystal opening. I’ve pulled back to back 5* Storms and a 6* Storm this week, also done MITMR variant yesterday and got another 3 to 4 skill gem which was the only one I didn’t want, yay.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I managed to pull a 5* Namor just hours after he was added to the basic pool, really looking forward to awakening him down the line and using him for Labyrinth and Act 6 content :)