**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Poll Namor or Aegon

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Both are duped. Namor is at sig 35 and Aegon is sig 118. I haven't done any of LoL yet and I haven't explored 6.2 yet.

Rank Up Poll Namor or Aegon 46 votes

Aegon
71%
ArcDeAngelusDalBotDrZolaRiise81RazorDevilJadedMrLalowBpn88855Lvernon15Harith1987LilMaddogHTSpiderCoolsRoOOtsAanthoSaransh245CoachLedLordRaymond3otranksoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTankRichardson 33 votes
Namor
28%
SnakeEyes69Duke_SilverSlapaAY_WonderlandManar198xSavageYeti2631CiqMCOCStanceX_Factor_AgentEtjamaTheTalentsThoye3Renaxqq 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Aegon, do LoL, then Namor
  • Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Namor
    Unless u keen on LOL exploration. Ægon is not that useful and far from Namor!
  • Options
    Aegon
    @DalBot That's my thought too. @AY_Wonderland I'm worried that Kabam will nerf Namor, so I'm hesitant to rank him
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Aegon
    Namor is in the basic.

Kabam said they would notify the community of changes before the champ released into the basic.

With that in mind, Aegon.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Namor

@DalBot That's my thought too. @AY_Wonderland I'm worried that Kabam will nerf Namor, so I'm hesitant to rank him

If u worry about nerfing, there are lot of options, suck as a Loki, Kinggroot, HB, War Machine.......

I guess u have a lot of them. XDD
  • Options
    Aegon
    @AY_Wonderland unfortunately I don’t have a king Groot otherwise he’d be at 5/65 by now
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Aegon
    Wait. Until the announcement comes out that Namor will be nerfed or not. If he isnt, go namor