**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Nexus of All Realities this October!

Summoners!

September is coming to a close. That means it’s time to look ahead to what you can look forward to next month! Prepare yourself to enter the Nexus of All Realities this October! Read about October's events right here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/enter-the-nexus-of-all-realities-this-october/

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Sounds exciting. Interested about Guillie 2.0.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I wish Guillotine 2099's cloak looked like OG-Guillotine, non-transparant , hologram looks a bit annoying, it's just my opinion. But the sword..... fell in love with the sword.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    For the community's choice champion update , I hope we will have more options than 6. I believe you should put two worst champs(deciding that with another poll) in every class and actually let the community decide between them.( Like you did two years ago for 1$ 4* Crystal two years ago) You don't need to buff 2 of each class everytime.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    I like the backstory created for Guillotine 2099... seems really interesting, can't wait to see a motion comic about this.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Maybe we’ll get a surprise buff of the only other 2099 champ because he sucks so so so bad. *fingers crossed*
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Legitimately so happy for Guilly 2099. I’ve been hoping for some story for her and Morningstar for so long, I’m really hyped for this!

Warden out ~
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    The Side quest look to be some kind of between this months and the Rifts from the month of June
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

So does that mean the OML and Colossus buffs are coming this update? If not I have to say that's incredibly disappointing.

Some people in the beta literally complained that Kabam wasn't listening to feedback from the testers.

Now, they are basically telling you that they have done SOMETHING after the beta that has taken some time to implement...and that still is a problem?

How does anyone expect Kabam to respond to something like this?

We get mad when they release weak characters. We get mad when balance OP characters.

Now they are buffing characters, and we get mad about how long that takes?
  • SpideykingSpideyking Posts: 5

For the next champ buff, make it a tech, mystic or skill. They have not had a champ buffed yet.
    Tech: hulk buster, iron patriot, Howard the duck, og iron man.
    Mystic: Iron fist, Thor Jane Foster, Juggarnaut, Unstoppable colossus.
    Skill, Netflix daredevil(both while you are at it), falcon, black panther civil war, kingpin, and Karnak.

Exactly this is what we want
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

For the next champ buff, make it a tech, mystic or skill. They have not had a champ buffed yet.
    Tech: hulk buster, iron patriot, Howard the duck, og iron man.
    Mystic: Iron fist, Thor Jane Foster, Juggarnaut, Unstoppable colossus.
    Skill, Netflix daredevil(both while you are at it), falcon, black panther civil war, kingpin, and Karnak.

I think as a community we should target to buff a tech extra large champion. That way they offer so much to the variant content, which in my opinion is the best content kabam have.

A tech champion will be perfect for variant 3 and as an XL champion they are viable for variant 2 as well. As variant 1 only has class requirements this means by extension they are viable anyway. If a tech XL champ is buffed that means this champ that a hell of a lot of people have either as a 4 or 5* has a viable option for all 3 variants.

So I’m thinking hulkbuster and Howard the duck. Either of those should be the champions we should target for a buff
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Werewrym said:

Not sure we needed the Kabam original remake, but I guess I’ll let it slide.

Wait until you see 2099 versions of Dr. Strange, Red Mags and Iron Fist!

Dr. Zola
    We definitely need another Iron Fist in the game. It wouldn’t do to update the existing one as he represents such a classic period in MCoC history.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

ESF said:

zeezee57 said:

So does that mean the OML and Colossus buffs are coming this update? If not I have to say that's incredibly disappointing.

Some people in the beta literally complained that Kabam wasn't listening to feedback from the testers.

Now, they are basically telling you that they have done SOMETHING after the beta that has taken some time to implement...and that still is a problem?

How does anyone expect Kabam to respond to something like this?

We get mad when they release weak characters. We get mad when balance OP characters.

Now they are buffing characters, and we get mad about how long that takes?
    Where did they say they've done something after the beta? They haven't said anything one way or the other. Also what do you mean "how does anyone expect Kabam to respond to something like this?" Maybe with a yes they're coming with this update or no they aren't.

Lastly I'm not mad and nothing in my post asking about the release indicated anger in the least. I don't think a full update after the beta has concluded is an unreasonable expectation for release.
    They did say they were making some changes to the buffs near the beginning of the Month. It's why the buffs haven't been out yet.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    This was on September 3rd

Our goal is with the next update, but depending on the feedback and how much work needs to be done afterwards, this could be pushed out further, though we don't expect that at this time.

@zeezee57
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    There's a typo in Man-Thing's section, it says swap instead of swamp