**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino not criting as before.. Silently nerfed?

I've been using a four star maxed out domino since last year whenever I use her to take down winter soldier I did it in about 202 hits.. After a while she started taking down ws in 230 to sometimes 300 hits whenever she failed to crit... Her critical bleed on Sp3 only showed up when winter soldier was 10% I was almost done with the fight I didn't complain this month I got a five star domino took her rank 3 and she was taking down ws in 150 hits with red hulk synergy.. Took her rank 4 not so long ago and she's taking down ws in 250 to 280 hits it's like there was no improvement at all cause at rank 3 she was doing about the same thing... Throughout the fight I had 5 full combos not criting on several occasions... Please fix this a rank 3 and a rank 4 of the same champ shouldn't be doing the same damage she rarely crits on sp2 like before.. I've done several fights just to be sure and some fights took over 200 hits..

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Working as intended

Take that as you will
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    edited September 2019

"Calls something a silent nerf" then provides zero information as in screenshots or videos. Classic.

How are you going to put silent nerf in the title and the put it in the bugs section? They have NEVER silently nerfed any champ ever.

OP is right. They have done something to her. Crit bleeds dont even activate half the time and thats when you place an unlucky on the ai then you activate sp3.

This guy lol. How can you ask for proof of something when you cant even provide proof that they havent. Haha... Good one!! Smh
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

"Calls something a silent nerf" then provides zero information as in screenshots or videos. Classic.

How are you going to put silent nerf in the title and the put it in the bugs section? They have NEVER silently nerfed any champ ever.

OP is right. They have done something to her. Crit bleeds dont even activate half the time and thats when you place an unlucky on the ai then you activate sp3.

This guy lol. How can you ask for proof of something when you cant even provide proof that they havent. Haha... Good one!! Smh
    Don't have domino so can't really speak to that but your last statement about proof is nonsense.
    In the majority of societies in the world burden of proof is on the accuser.
    You know innocent till proven guilty and all that.
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    edited September 2019
    Have a 5:65 domino and noticed she isn’t critting nearly as much not just crit bleeds but normal attacks as well
    Might just be rng but seems to be consistently lower not gonna scream silent nerf yet though
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

🤦 it's on you to provide that proof. Until you can difinitivly prove she isnt working as intended, then she is working as intended. I can post all day long that "X" champ isn't doing this or that because I say so. Doesn't mean it's true.

Do you know how many times people have said "I feel like they changed whoever" and turns out the poster was incorrect? To many to count.

Plus they always ask for more information anyway.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165

🤦 it's on you to provide that proof. Until you can difinitivly prove she isnt working as intended, then she is working as intended. I can post all day long that "X" champ isn't doing this or that because I say so. Doesn't mean it's true.

Do you know how many times people have said "I feel like they changed whoever" and turns out the poster was incorrect? To many to count.

I get that sure. If someone is going to make an accusation about a champ being altered then he or she should show proof. But then it goes hand in hand that you shouldnt comment on his or her post claiming that they havent altered without proof also..... Because YOU dont know either...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

I get that sure. If someone is going to make an accusation about a champ being altered then he or she should show proof. But then it goes hand in hand that you shouldnt comment on his or her post claiming that they havent altered without proof also..... Because YOU dont know either...
    @MeMyselfandI Can you point out where I said she wasnt "altered"? Because I'm having a hard time seeing where I ever said that. But then again, there's 3 of you and 1 of me.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Yeah you need some more evidence to make a claim like this, it's not that hard to get a screen recorder and just show it. You might have more people siding with this claim if you put some gameplay or even screen shots.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    I planned on doing some repeat testing with RoL WS and the nodeless various rarity WSs in the TAT event. It’s annoying when the stunned damage from her heavy is so low compared to critting all over the place with her basic attacks.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

I’m not the most avid Domino user but I believe you want to be lucky when you activate L3 to increase your chance of critical bleed. I don’t think the opponent being unlucky is as relevant.
    edited September 2019
    RoninMan said:

I’m not the most avid Domino user but I believe you want to be lucky when you activate L3 to increase your chance of critical bleed. I don’t think the opponent being unlucky is as relevant.
    Does negative crit resistance make you more likely to be critted? For the L2, not the L3.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

RoninMan said:

Does negative crit resistance make you more likely to be critted? For the L2, not the L3.
    In theory it should, it would also have a bigger impact on crit chance due to diminishing returns.
    But lucky is what really ramps up the damage of the s3 so you want to be lucky.

RoninMan said:

In theory it should, it would also have a bigger impact on crit chance due to diminishing returns.
    But lucky is what really ramps up the damage of the s3 so you want to be lucky.
    Admittedly I barely ever use anything other than her heavies or (lately) basic combos with 2 L1s (no limit on the bonus listed) and that usually takes everyone out. My issue is with her heavy damage being weaker than her basic attacks even when the opponent is stunned.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

RoninMan said:

Yes I would say so. It always seemed easier to land crits when they’re unlucky but since you can’t crit on L3, I’m not sure it affects the crit bleed. I know you were specifically asking about the L2 but typing out loud regarding the L3. I feel like we never really got the best understanding on how all her abilities work alongside crit (bleed). Seems like a crit bleed would result from a crit hit but then why would you crit bleed on an L3? I don’t know.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    RoninMan said:

RoninMan said:

Yes I would say so. It always seemed easier to land crits when they’re unlucky but since you can’t crit on L3, I’m not sure it affects the crit bleed. I know you were specifically asking about the L2 but typing out loud regarding the L3. I feel like we never really got the best understanding on how all her abilities work alongside crit (bleed). Seems like a crit bleed would result from a crit hit but then why would you crit bleed on an L3? I don’t know.
    It’s explained in her s3 iirc, *now that i posted that i’m sure it posted under her probability field. Her chance to proc a crit bleed (instead of a normal bleed) is equal to her crit chance.

And to elaborate, when she procs a bleed there is chance based on her crit chance for that bleed to be critical; that bleed’s damage is modified by her crit damage rating.
  • To be honest, occasionally it feels like the RNG is being stingy with the Crits in general. However, I just did a run in RoL and the crits weren't popping for Domino in the 1st 2 fights (WS & CM). Which averaged 110 hits to drop them. Switched to CAIW and it took about 105 hits to drop Juggernaut (both champs 5* R5/65 not awakened). Same deal happened with Rhino & Storm, just over 100 hits to drop them. Suddenly, the game felt generous and I was landing Critical hits nonstop for Vision and Black Panther which only took 85 hits (CAIW) and 77 hits (Domino) respectively. So I wouldn't say Domino has been tampered with in any manner of speaking. Just occasionally feels like the RNG isn't in our favor.

To be honest, occasionally it feels like the RNG is being stingy with the Crits in general. However, I just did a run in RoL and the crits weren't popping for Domino in the 1st 2 fights (WS & CM). Which averaged 110 hits to drop them. Switched to CAIW and it took about 105 hits to drop Juggernaut (both champs 5* R5/65 not awakened). Same deal happened with Rhino & Storm, just over 100 hits to drop them. Suddenly, the game felt generous and I was landing Critical hits nonstop for Vision and Black Panther which only took 85 hits (CAIW) and 77 hits (Domino) respectively. So I wouldn't say Domino has been tampered with in any manner of speaking. Just occasionally feels like the RNG isn't in our favor.

Her crit rate is frustrating when she should only be fluctuating between highest unbuffed base crit rating in the game (at start of fight) and several percent higher base crit rate with lucky+ unlucky. So the odds of having 10+ hit fights with no crits is exceedingly low but has happened more than once.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    So now every conspirancy theory is a silent nerf ...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

How do you prove a negative existential?