**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need your help(to kabam)

I am so sorry to write down about this but my mental was destroyed for this several times.
I do not need to have 3 stars champs anymore but I clicked to buy 3 star champ by my mistake when popup window was suddenly showed. There were two times at my cases.
My level is not required to collect of 3 stars champs anymore..
Whenever i did like this, mentally i was destroyed.. you know how to difficult to collect 200 units..

Please help to get back my 200 units. Please.

Comments

• Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    How difficult is to collect 200 units please tell me
  • Options

I am so sorry to write down about this but my mental was destroyed for this several times.
    I do not need to have 3 stars champs anymore but I clicked to buy 3 star champ by my mistake when popup window was suddenly showed. There were two times at my cases.
    My level is not required to collect of 3 stars champs anymore..
    Whenever i did like this, mentally i was destroyed.. you know how to difficult to collect 200 units..

Please help to get back my 200 units. Please.

I would assume this was for a 3* crystal. If so, don't open it, and send in a support ticket explaining that you didn't mean to purchase it. They should refund your units and take back the crystal. If you already opened the crystal... you might be outta luck. When you don't grind arena, 200 units probably feels like a lot.

If you don't know the process to sending a Support Ticket, tap the icon in the upper left hand corner of the home screen in game. Then tap the green support button. Search for the appropriate section, and fill out the support ticket. So, best of luck on getting this resolved if you haven't opened the crystal. If you already have, you can try the support ticket route anyway and see what they say.