**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Both duped, void and quake, who is better as defender?

I want to use one of them as attacker and one as defender. But love to use them both (i dont have sabertooth and killmonger high rank yet so no synergies). Which do you think i should choose

Both duped, void and quake, who is better as defender? 61 votes

Quake duped as defender
24%
HollowbornR4GEBruce12342Duke_Silverissamaf80DRTO10or_StrongEnderDraco58Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgskullduggery72SidDDragonLordNeokrauserhuntGwenpoolManEdisonLaw 15 votes
Void duped as defender
75%
StrategicBrainimpacterSpity68TortoigRazorDeviladqqedfyvrMrLalow2nd_slingshotMacrosTheDarkAlex13369TeddersGhriffinDOKTOROKTOPUSborntohulaSavio444TwmRSceptilemaniacxananabananaCaramesJimsnyderpgh 46 votes

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Quake duped as defender
    Void is more then An Attacker then a defender idk about quake
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Bump
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Quake duped as defender
    Void is so much useful for war attack...place quake for defense and take void against regen mini and destroy it
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Void duped as defender
    IMO, use Quake as an attacker, you can't make the AI keep holding Heavy and parrying when using Quake as a defender
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Quake duped as defender
    I've heard people place void on defense on like enhanced abilities node or something, but honestly I don't see how that would make him a good defender. He's much more valuable on offense taking down those annoying regen nodes. Although I don't think quake is that good either anymore, maybe will get one or two kills on occasion but definitely not troublesome like she used to be.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Void duped as defender
    void is the better all rounder he will clear more content than Quake
  • KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    Both are amazing attacker’s. Both have minor uses for defense too. Whichever feels right to you I’d say.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Void duped as defender
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    void is the better all rounder he will clear more content than Quake

Then why put him on defense if he would clear more content?

I wouldn't put either on defense, I didn't read the poll
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I think Void is better for attack except for some niche fights. Neither is really that good on D but can catch people off guard every noW and then.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Both are attackers. The AI doesnt play quake right to be effective on D.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Void duped as defender
    To answer your question Void to me is a better defender and attacker. If it were me I'd choose Quake for defense and Void for offense. He's king for AW offense ATM.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Void duped as defender
    Void gets us at least three kills each alliance war, and sometimes proves to be a bit of a Road block (8+ kills) on the right node. Sure, he is basically an attacker, but he does remarkably well on defense. Gold one alliance.
  • Void duped as defender
    cleoberryIII, I think quake in defense is better than void ,never mind the health, evading rapid blocking:the most effective way to defend
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Both are tricky fights for different reasons. Void you have to dance around the 10-hit combo counts for the debuff cleansing and with him being enhanced on defence those debuffs can really hurt.

Quake's L1 can be tricky for some people to properly evade and even if you block it you get 2 aftershocks which could stun you when they count down, plus baiting heavy attacks isn't viable.

Any node which makes them tricky to reliably attack (like stun immune) can be good nodes for both.