**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up 5* Cull, Duped Void, or Starky

Have just recently pulled all 3 of these champs. Havent fought much with void or starky, and none with cull. Asking who you guys would recommend to rank up and learn to fight with first.

Rank up 5* Cull, Duped Void, or Starky 29 votes

Void duped lvl 61
44%
PantherusNZdanielmathNifzLvernon15Savio444MilesHolmwoodTony886shumaxgorathzerodudeThoye3ThaVillainTheRenegade98RoninMan 13 votes
Starky
48%
feanorkndMrLalowBpn88855ЗАКСОЛИНLordRaymond3B_Dizzle_01AnkalagonnAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgKelvinKageEtjamaCtuchikSpeedro420Too_qik 14 votes
Cull
6%
Spity68otrankso 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Depends on what r5 u had already. Any more options?
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2019

Depends on what r5 u had already. Any more options?

This isnt to r5 anyone. Just someone to get to r4 as I get material. Probably take corvus to r5 when I get another t5. But this is my current champs I've got ranked up
  • Options
    Stark IMO. You’ve got good power control in DV and Magik.

Depending on what the Cull tweaks are like he could be viable though I wouldn’t touch him until we know for certain. If he gets his block increased in exchange for a bit of damage it may actually improve him.
  • Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Void r4 is the enough. Starky was top list in r5, and still one of the good options to r5.

For me, Corvus is better than Cull. R5 Corvus is king of AQ/AW. And he better to be duplicated.

If u have resources, OR is also good option in r5......
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Void duped lvl 61
    In act 5 exploration he help alot
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Starky
    Either Void or Starky. Dont go Cull, youll be far more disappointed if you rank him up, and they nerf it badly
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Void duped lvl 61
    Depends on your gameplay style, spidey is a glass cannon, hits hard but can't take a hit, void has long term, sustainable damage, can take a hit and has multiple uses... It all comes to preference but I'd pick void