**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

dungeon bug

ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 284 ★★★
I'm having issues with dungeons room selector. We both choose our teams and lock it in and where we normally could choose whether we want to do an easier room or a harder for example rooms 4,5,6 1 it's just a blank box and won't let us do anything but select enter dungeon. It wasn't just on my game it was my dungeon buddies also. We quit out and he sent me an invite to see if it did the same thing and it did.

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    It needs to be fixed, not sure when though.

I've been holding out for the fix before wasting my champs away in the wrong Dungeon level.

Time's running out though.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★

I've been holding out for the fix before wasting my champs away in the wrong Dungeon level.

Not getting fixed until next dungeon release. Check your in game mail. It's dumb and it's static content for Christ's sake. Kabam not doing themselves favors right now.

Not getting fixed until next dungeon release. Check your in game mail. It's dumb and it's static content for Christ's sake. Kabam not doing themselves favors right now.
    Where does it say it's not getting fixed?????
    oh man.. how are we supposed to do the Dungeons without knowing what rooms we're doing?

This sux.
  • HritikHritik Posts: 11
    something wrong in dungeon..
    there's not showing to select dungeon difficulty or room .. come on kabam .. do something about other wise how i choose the difficulty where i wants to enter plz do something

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What’s this? Post 79? There’s literally an announcement on the server at the top
  • Merged two threads on this.

As well as sending in-game mail, we do have an announcement here on the forums about it.
This discussion has been closed.