**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When does the annihilus buff come out?

When does the annihilus buff come out ?

Comments

• Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I hope it's October
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    november release
  • Options
    Maybe December
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Oh what kind of buff we are talking about?? I got him recently 😁
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited September 2019
    I'm counting the days since I pulled him on the 18th. 😁
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Colossus and OML are October, so Im thinking December or January. That would be a good start of the year.
  • Options

Colossus and OML are October, so Im thinking December or January. That would be a good start of the year.

But they announced it in August
    So I'm guessing October or November since it's 3 months
  • Options
    I would assume that it’s going to be a set of rolling updates as this is something that they’re doing for every future champion and I dare say that each champion could probably do with a little tune up or down now that they have set the precedent.
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    edited September 2019
    Not for a while, its every 6 months they buff champions. So after Colousus and OML buffs come in October, I'd say maybe 6 months from then. People have to vote who they want to see get changed, create the changes, Beta test the changes, tweak them to make sure it's "balanced" then release them.
  • Options
    Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Jh_Dez said:

Just because they annocued it in August does not mean they will come in three months. Its when ever those buffs are made public is when they work on the next set of champions.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Jh_Dez said:

Just because they annocued it in August does not mean they will come in three months. Its when ever those buffs are made public is when they work on the next set of champions.
    This is not a buff like old man Logan or Colossus
    It's a few changes here and there in their stats or current abilities.
    Plus they already confirmed the changes will be live in 3 months
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Hopefully 3 months. But they basically haven’t done one thing they said in that announcement (at least with the timeframe they stated).

They started with HT and Anilhus. Then went a month back and decided to do Cull, Maw and Ronin. Then they missed when they said they would for Namor (in pool today).

So expecting them to make the November deadline with the first tuning they’ve announced is naive at best.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Should be 3 months since announcement. So november-december
  • Options
    The "buffs" of Annihilus and Torch are small adjustments, so those will be released faster, than a big buff like OML and Colossus got..

The next Oldies buff, which we get to choose again (choose Venompool, please ! 😁 ) Will be longer, testing, revamping