**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dilemma time on upgrading

Hi I'm in a dilemma on who to rank up due to limited gold. I've been waiting ages for a tier4 science catylst I finally got one and can rank up my 4* quake to rank 5, but was thinking of ranking my winter soldier 5* to rank 2. I can do both but gold is too low to spend on two big rank ups.
I'm interested to hear your opinions, I love playing as quake but is it worth ranking my 5* to go further in the game? I'm currently working through act 4 if that helps.

Also I have an awaking gem for 4* stuck on who to use it on quake or my fully maxed out starlord both look great awakened specs.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Quake... you won't need a ranked up 5* until half way through Act 5.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Quake doesn't need dupe. SL needs it most. It's almost game changing
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Quakes dupe is basically for defense and minimal at that, awaken star lord and r5 quake for sure
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Rank up Quake, awaken Star-Lord
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Cool thanks guys that's good to know about using 4* champs as I spent a big chunk on my 5* iceman so now I know to hold back for now in my 5* champs. I'll be ranking up quake now she is such a great champ!!
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    If you have a 5* Killmonger then rank your 5* winter soldier... Not enough people know about their insane synergy together which makes winter soldier ARGUABLY better than star Lord in damage output... Also don't think twice to awaken star Lord
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank up quake and use the gem on star Lord