**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time after Time is the perfect difficulty for UC EQ once the cavalier level hits.

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 846 ★★★
I have been enjoying the Time after Time event so far. Looking forward to the last week.
If or when a cavalier EQ difficutly hits it think it is a perfect event to look to if they want the rebalance the uncollected level.
Maybe with somewhat harder bosses, but the lanes feel pretty decent.
Maybe keep one noted path in.

Do you think so aswell, or do you think it would became too easy?

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    You've got to wait for Time After Time to finish it's final week to make a determination..

This thread is a day too early.
    Donnymeij said:

@Japam12345 based on the other weeks I assumed the PI of the bosses and lanes in the last week.
    I think, PI wise it will be equal tot ch3 mission 2 of the montly eq. Both lane and Boss wise.

Yeah but why not just wait 6 more hours and see what it actually is? You won't have to assume..
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    I thought UC was still harder than Time After Time. Although I didn't have to revive once for either, I didn't die more than twice in TaT and that was from going in and not reading the nodes. BWCV and Vision Aarkus managed to get a few more kills, but not enough to make me revive or restart.

So Cavalier will have to be more difficult. I'd say V2-V3 level, but without nodes that target a certain class or tag of champions. Instead I'd like to see a global node system with some of the globals from A6.1 in there.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i agree, and to people who don’t agree, let me try to persuade you.

if cavalier difficulty happens, kabam will be adding some very crazy nodes to these. this will mean that every quest we will be fighting very high level opponents with some very crazy nodes, more than likely a combination of nodes that kabam will add to make it difficult. additionally, i feel like OP meant that these should be the starting difficulty and it goes up from there, which honestly could end up being challenging considering new champs will be at significantly higher power levels than UC, meaning that new characters that no one is familiar with could have over 200,000 health if kabam goes really far with this.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Difficulties are fine tthe way they are now for the level... No need to change that
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

I think most people miss the point of my post.
    I wanted to say that the UNCOLLECTED event quest could get this difficulty when Cavalier happens, and that becomes the highest tier. So Uncollected would become the new Master mode for people that become cavalier sort of speak.

@Japam12345 the original post was over 24 hours ago. And my suggestion is pretty unreliant to the last week. Since even if it becomes 10x harder you could see I meant the first 4 weeks based on the date of the post.

Why would it become the "new master" the master is still there. no need to make UC as easy as master.
  • Donnymeij said:

I wanted to say that the UNCOLLECTED event quest could get this difficulty when Cavalier happens, and that becomes the highest tier. So Uncollected would become the new Master mode for people that become cavalier sort of speak.

@Japam12345 the original post was over 24 hours ago. And my suggestion is pretty unreliant to the last week. Since even if it becomes 10x harder you could see I meant the first 4 weeks based on the date of the post.

Maybe I'm still getting you wrong, but why on earth should uc difficulty become easier once cavalier difficulty gets introduced? That doesn't make any sense at all.
    Because it is actually harder than it "should be" if the only concern was the UC difficulty tier.

This was explained when UC difficulty was introduced originally. The difficulty tiers follow a rough curve from beginner up to heroic. Based on that curve you'd expect master to be in a certain place, but when master was the top tier of difficulty it had to do two things: serve as the "next step up" and also be a reasonable challenge for the average player above heroic. The first requirement would suggest that the difficulty target was X, and the second one would suggest the target was Y, and those were different. So Master was sort of "floating" somewhere between those two points as a compromise.

When UC was introduced master difficulty immediately dropped somewhat, because it no longer had to serve two requirements. It could now drop down to where the difficulty curve said it "should be." Meanwhile, it was UC that now had to serve two masters: it had to continue the difficulty curve upward and it had to target the average player above the UC point. Over time that second target has drifted upward, and UC, splitting the difference, has also drifted upward.

The moment Cav difficulty gets introduced UC will no longer have to do that, and it will settle down to where the difficulty curve says it should be while Cav will be the difficulty serving two masters.

Incidentally, TaT top tier difficulty would be, in my opinion, too low for where UC would settle if Cav difficulty was introduced. In my opinion it is more comparable with the last maps of Master difficulty.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    The difficulty was perfect...Mysterio was my roadblock.
    You were probably right.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Euhm, in that case, UC is too easy, so we make it easier when cavalier drops?

No, UC is fine where it is. There does need to be a cav difficulty above that.