dungeon bug

I'm having issues with dungeons room selector. We both choose our teams and lock it in and where we normally could choose whether we want to do an easier room or a harder for example rooms 4,5,6 1 it's just a blank box and won't let us do anything but select enter dungeon. It wasn't just on my game it was my dungeon buddies also. We quit out and he sent me an invite to see if it did the same thing and it did.

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 738 ★★★
    It needs to be fixed, not sure when though.

I've been holding out for the fix before wasting my champs away in the wrong Dungeon level.

Time's running out though.
  • It needs to be fixed, not sure when though.

I've been holding out for the fix before wasting my champs away in the wrong Dungeon level.

Not getting fixed until next dungeon release. Check your in game mail. It's dumb and it's static content for Christ's sake. Kabam not doing themselves favors right now.
  • ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 147
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos dungeon shards should be sent out to everyone for this bug in the game.

It needs to be fixed, not sure when though.

Not getting fixed until next dungeon release. Check your in game mail. It's dumb and it's static content for Christ's sake. Kabam not doing themselves favors right now.
    Where does it say it's not getting fixed?????
    I don't know if this means won't be fixed until next classes in dungeons or next month when dungeons returns
    Maybe someone at Kabam can clarify for us which it is?
    oh man.. how are we supposed to do the Dungeons without knowing what rooms we're doing?

This sux.
    edited September 2019

oh man.. how are we supposed to do the Dungeons without knowing what rooms we're doing?

This sux.

I agree and that's why they should send us the items we would receive by doing dungeons and not expect us to play a buggy feature in the game. So frustrating all these bugs and my question too is why is a feature that's been in the game for so long even bugged at all? I don't know who does their coding for this game but they need to find someone else.
  • HritikHritik Posts: 11
    something wrong in dungeon..
    there's not showing to select dungeon difficulty or room .. come on kabam .. do something about other wise how i choose the difficulty where i wants to enter plz do something

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    What’s this? Post 79? There’s literally an announcement on the server at the top
  • Merged two threads on this.

As well as sending in-game mail, we do have an announcement here on the forums about it.
This discussion has been closed.