**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Expert Proving Grounds.

They have never been a real hit with the amount of energy it takes to complete vs. the rewards but I used to run it because it was a good way to get rid of energy once all other content was completed.

But now the expert proving grounds are totally devalued with the uncollected rewards and the glory store. I know Kabam keeps all kinds of data on content so they must see that most people do not take advantage of this quest.

I was wondering if there are any plans to refresh this quest? Maybe have it interact with the uncollected title to gain better rewards.

Or at least have a harder version that has better rewards. I know Kabam doesn't announce changes until ready but was wondering if this quest is being looked at?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I would rather there be a quest where every 2 days you can get half a tier 4 or summat like that, and there should also be something for class cats but with less fragments as they have more value then basics.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    It's still a must for us mid level players.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Zerophunk wrote: »

I know it is. Was just wanting something for end game players to spend their energy on.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    For lower tier Summoners, adding Signature Stones or Class catalyst will be awesome.

I don't run Expert Proving Grounds as I get T4BC via glory. It also has less XP compared with Daily Quest (Catalyst) which I am currently farming.

However, I think it is very useful for training how to fight champs with buffed nodes.

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    I think it never have been a must for nobody.
    If I'm not wrong, if you complete it 100% every time the whole month you'll get just one and some shards.
    You can get more running the Monthly Quest in Heroic and/or doing the Arenas (already outdated too) each 9 days.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Doesnt reward enough shards for the energy spent but i remember when a half cat from heroic and the first 2 paths of this was the only way I could get T4B.