**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

iPhone 11/11 pro max

2»

Comments

• Osman_G90Osman_G90 Posts: 18
    It’s not your phone. I’m running an iPhone XR and I’ve been having delays when using heavies. Hopefully this is fixed soon ‘cause it’s very inconvenient.
  • Cr1spyjCr1spyj Posts: 21
    I’m finding that it’s not just the parry into the heavy having an issue. It’s the parry followed by anything. I can’t hit into a 5 hit combo after a parry. The first hit doesn’t register.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    myself as well everywhere with an iphone xr on ios 13. unfortunate.
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get some acknowledgment on this issue? Seems to be widespread...
  • Osman_G90Osman_G90 Posts: 18
    edited September 2019
    I’m assuming this was caused by iOS 13 and there’s a new update at the end of the month, but that’s a while to wait until then as we won’t be able to use heavies reliably.
  • Ejs11Ejs11 Posts: 3
    I’m having same problem. Can’t do heavy. Also combo seem to finish out at 3 hits instead of 5.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    working fine on ios 13 and xs max, did not noticed any issues after upgrade
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos any updates or acknowledgement on this issue, I am looking to upgrade my phone and if this issue will not be fixed soon, it would be nice to know and hold off upgrading.
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    I don’t know if this is because I updated my phone to ios13 but whenever you parry and go for the heavy, your champ won’t move...starting to get annoying cause I have to keep spending real money on revives because of this glitch
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    I am experiencing this in my iPhone 11 pro max too not sure if it’s the device or iOS 13 which is the issue and whether Kabam need to issue a patch. iOS 13.1 comes out tomorrow maybe that will help
  • Thank you all for this information. We'll pass it along for review!
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    I have both iPhone 7 Plus and 11 Pro Max both are running iOS 13. The iPhone 7 can heavy fine. But the 11 Pro max heavy only works about half the time.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Same here
    iPhone 11, iOS 13

Heavy after parry doesn’t works
    This is a huge problem in war, especially path9 Section1 when you must use heavies before you can do damage.
  • Wynn15Wynn15 Posts: 15
    Oh thank goodness for this thread. For the past 3 days, I was wondering if it’s a device issue. Whew!

Device: iPhone 11 Pro Max
    IOS 13.0
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited September 2019

Thank you all for this information. We'll pass it along for review!

After some research iOS 13 isn’t just affecting mcoc but other games too
    Just thought everyone should also ask apple what they intend to do
    Hopefully the iOS 13.1 due to be released today will sort the issues they reckon release will be 6pm uk time
  • Doncruz86Doncruz86 Posts: 2
    I’m having the same issue , when I attempt a block or a move after I parry my champ stays as if he was charging for a heavy theirs a delay and costs me the match, it’s now costing me and my alliance major issues . KABAMM CAN YOU PLEASE ADRESS THIS
  • Doncruz86Doncruz86 Posts: 2
    I got my I phone 11 pro max last Friday , since I been having major issues with my gameplay , unable to help my alliance , unable to clear content major major lag issues , parry issues and my champ being stuck as a attempt a heavy attack
  • Shakes40Shakes40 Posts: 9
    iOS 13.1 fixed it for me
  • Ms121986Ms121986 Posts: 21
    Doncruz86 said:

I got my I phone 11 pro max last Friday , since I been having major issues with my gameplay , unable to help my alliance , unable to clear content major major lag issues , parry issues and my champ being stuck as a attempt a heavy attack

Same iPhone 11pro max and my heavy attacks are delayed and not even going through sometimes . I posted this in another forum , thought maybe we an ios13 thing but it maybe just as much a new iPhone thing I’m not sure .. they need to fix this ASAP
    @Kabam Miike help man we can’t be only ones this happening to it’s definitely not a small bug
    Dęłtå said:

Today received my new iPhone 11 pro max but found that trying to activate a heavy ie AA etc it’s rather difficult as it’s running on ios13 don’t know if kabam has a patch or hot fix for iOS 13

I’m having same heavy issue on my iPhone 11 pro max ... it’s hard to play tough content
    Game Name: MS121986
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 pro max
    Device Operating System: IOS 13
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi/cellular
    Game Version Installed: MOST RECENT
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: CANT HEAVY AFTER A PARRY.
    Shakes40 said:

iOS 13.1 fixed it for me

Shakes40 said:

iOS 13.1 fixed it for me

Same finalllyyyy it’s I’d say 90% fixed now
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited September 2019
    I got a pro max coming from an 8+ and experienced many of the things mentioned here. A lot of it imo is just growing pains. As i’ve adjusted the grip on my phone i no longer have issues.

Tips- watch you hands the bezel is virtually non existent on these phones and i find sometimes a small part of my hand is toucing a small part of the screen causing the hold block.

For heavys i noticed if i play more towards the center of the screen i dont have trouble throwing the heavys.

The special buttons feel like they are in an odd place but after playing a lot you adjust.
  • Shakes40Shakes40 Posts: 9
    xxgonzoxx said:

I got a pro max coming from an 8+ and experienced many of the things mentioned here. A lot of it imo is just growing pains. As i’ve adjusted the grip on my phone i no longer have issues.

Tips- watch you hands the bezel is virtually non existent on these phones and i find sometimes a small part of my hand is toucing a small part of the screen causing the hold block.

For heavys i noticed if i play more towards the center of the screen i dont have trouble throwing the heavys.

The special buttons feel like they are in an odd place but after playing a lot you adjust.

Yeah loss of bezels affects specials