**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Better Mystic

FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
Who is the better mystic when it comes to Damage and Utility ? And why ?

Better Mystic 52 votes

Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
71%
thetaman23RaganatorRazorDevilINTEGRALquando213HSenpai16wegnerkAanthoMilesHolmwoodThesurvivlistSaransh245Newtothegame110or_StrongXxLoganTDCxXThi101TheKiryuBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFireantX_Factor_Agent 37 votes
Doctor Voodoo
28%
TrektbassalaLieto92Alex13369BissicoSiddhantKwatraNightwing6666Bruinsfan8510Charlie_SceneLordRaymond3Rehan010_EtjamaDead1blazingskyx27RoninMan 15 votes

Comments

• GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2019

I feel like the mystics don't lack diversity, which means pretty much every one of them has a different use. BWCV is better because she can do things that other mystics can do, for instance she can regen and power control. Her main thing though are her immunities and how she works with them. Dr Voodoo is still my favourite, but BWCV is undeniably better. Not sure if she's better than Sym Supreme though...

Just out of objectivity, there are several mystics that have some sort of plus power control. Voodoo, Dorm, Hood, Mephisto. Albeit not much at once, Hood’s health siphon does add up over time in longer fights.

Having said that, BWCV does have the most to offer with regard to utility.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Doctor Voodoo
    I mostly say this because DV has been around for far longer. If you already have a ranked up Voodoo, I personally don’t think Claire offers much more that would justify using resources on other than if you desperately need her immunities. Voodoo has regen, power control, buff control, better DoT, and ability accuracy reduction. I was struggling to find a reason to bring Claire to R4 when I already have DV at R5.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    RoninMan said:

I mostly say this because DV has been around for far longer. If you already have a ranked up Voodoo, I personally don’t think Claire offers much more that would justify using resources on other than if you desperately need her immunities. Voodoo has regen, power control, buff control, better DoT, and ability accuracy reduction. I was struggling to find a reason to bring Claire to R4 when I already have DV at R5.

DV feels like a very underrated champ.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    IMO DV although from what I've seen and experienced is that DV when played aggressively, awakened and you can keep count of your combo you can vastly out DMG and out shines Claire Voyent and can just completely Dominate an opponent in the corner.
    this is true as i usually run my 4/55 DV on AQ and hes pretty amazing for most Mini and can put a large dent on the Final Boss, although to use him at his full potential you'll need to learn how to intercept.
    But your Question was that in terms of utility DV doesn't hold a candle to Claire Voyent, all DV has is his amazing power control, healing at the start of the fight, Heal reduction, and ARR that all.
    CV has triple (Limited) Immunity, power control, Massive Heal, multiple Statuses, Death Immunity, power gain.
    So i would choose DV in general but in terms of utility CV is the obvious winner.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    claire voyant seems to have better damage,utilities,and overall base stats. i'd say if she stays same then she definetly equals Symbiote supreme and magik.