**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Counters to freezer burn node.

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Freezer burn node is harder to counter than biohazard IMO because there aren't as many coldsnap and incenerate immune people as there is bleed and poison immune people, so today I will list some counters to it.
Ghost, as she can shrug off both.
Mr. Sinister, he will reflect all damaging debuffs back to the oppent with SP1, even better he will still reflect it back if the attack is blocked or evaded, so if you mess up and they block it, Mr. Sinister will still reflect the debuff to them.
Namor, while namor is attacking his opponent, all the damege from both will be reflected back to them, all though you will have to play very aggressive and he will need dupe and high sig.
Nick fury, spam SP1 to keep your tactical advantage charges up, and knock down the opponent as much as possible, while Nick is above or at 10 TAC, knocking down the enemy nullifies all debuffs on him. Additionaly, even if you mess up or make some horrible mestake, Nick's LMD will be there to save you.
Humman torch, he is fully immune to incenerate and coldsnap.

If there's anyone im forgetting, please let me know in the comments.

Comments

• TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    I handle it fine with my void considering he's incinerate immune, you don't have to worry about the coldsnap if you just don't hit into their block
    With this logic, any incinerate immune champ does wonders, red hulk is another
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Emma Frost, keep her in diamond form and she is immune to both, takes a little more time to finish the fight without that sp2 damage but at least it's possible.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    You should be able to use all incinerate immunes unless you need to hit into the block.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    there are also annihilus, who is immune to ice/fire, and mephisto, that is immune to ice and take no damage from fire (but i don't know if AAR can deny the pseudo-immunity to fire)... i'm not sure if i'm missing someone else ^_^
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Shrug-off champs like Agent Venom will work; whilst Rogue can reduce the duration/damage by 70%.

AAR should be effective against this node, too.

• Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Sunspot should be fantastic, as well as human torch. On the other hand though, I think sinister wouldn't be able to get the debuffs off himself fast enough to avoid taking really big damage
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    AAR = Ability Accuracy Reduction
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Collosus next month will be able to handle it from what Ive heard
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Mephisto?