**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black ISO Market Didnt Reset

A few days ago I checked the Black ISO Market to see when I can trade some t1a for t2a shards (I have some t1a expiring) - and it was supposed to be today. Now it says its in almost 5 days. Wasn't it supposed to reset today? In fact - all the items were supposed to reset today (except Featured Crystal) if I recall correctly, and none did...

Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mxylplk said:

A few days ago I checked the Black ISO Market to see when I can trade some t1a for t2a shards (I have some t1a expiring) - and it was supposed to be today. Now it says its in almost 5 days. Wasn't it supposed to reset today? In fact - all the items were supposed to reset today (except Featured Crystal) if I recall correctly, and none did...

Anyone else seeing this?

It was not supposed to be today. There were 2 timers, one at the top that expired today and one at the bottom that expired next week. The one at the top was about the featured crystal replacement. This has been posted multiple times.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited December 2019

Is this issue ongoing? I had what seems to be the same thing happen to me the ONE time I decide to splurge. If I pay extra for a service I dont expect to need to jump on the forums to find out what kind of nonsensical laziness is involved in the return.

There is no issue?
    They reset on the same timing schedule for everyone regardless of when you jump in the cycle, different items reset at different intervals but always consistent. For example today reset the progression benchmarks that reset every Monday. But my crystals and cats only reset every other Monday and today was not that day. Next Monday I can get those items as I have already used all the allowed purchases this cycle.