**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys think the 2* Champions in Quickmatch are a good deal?

So until October 2nd instead of the regular Verus crystal kabam is giving 2 star unified crystal featuring different heroes.

Do you guys think it’s better than the regular versus crystal? One con is that they only max up your heroes signature ability if it’s a duplicate, and no additional prizes which was a let down since I was expecting to get some three star hero shards

On the other hand I can see how this can be very useful to new players who really need new heroes or to some players who just want to get specific characters for a profile pic, etc.
What do you guys think ?

Do you guys think the 2* Champions in Quickmatch are a good deal? 122 votes

Yeah it’s a great deal, especially for new players
77%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomGamerPantherusNZSnakeEyes69humzah217Swe_wolfisTimone147SeatinbloodyCainFrostyAce_03LosspikadqqedfyvrMattPartphillgreenGAM3RGUYTerraAlex13369Magrailothos 94 votes
Good for new profile pictures
1%
Hammerbro_64MasterChief1176 2 votes
No it’s a complete waste of time
4%
FallencircusNojokejaymRoOOtsRehan010_Groots 5 votes
It’s alright, could’ve been better
1%
IksdjvanGeo10meg 2 votes
Needs to have the same rewards as regular duplicates
0%
TheBestinTuakau 1 vote
Kabam should make a 3/4 star hero version of this
6%
TV_Addict_2017Maverick75BboychoboZiMMaNiAXZANDER44ms_5707983H3t3rBellax 8 votes
Other
8%
BigMoSpity68Priyansh7BenLucasX_Factor_AgentKaratemike415The_Stig9684blazingskyx27Silver_SagaBlue_Eyed_Thing 10 votes

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's not really a deal is it.
    I did a few matches because I needed Mr Sinister for 100% and I got him in 9 crystals
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    this is a great occasion to collect some rare 2*, so i won't waste it :love:
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Other
    As a collectionist, I'm going to farm those 1vs1...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I just love my collection of rare 2*!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    As a bonus for the time after time gates, I like this arena. And the collector In me squeals with joy everytime I pull a new 2*.
    And it's only 25 gold for a 2* and I call that a fair deal
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    59 crystals and no Voodoo... last guy I need for the gates.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes I think it is a much better deal, my only issue is that it should be available the entire time the event is going and not the last week. I don't understand why they have those barriers outside of a money grab on refills.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Plus exclusive 2*s. I ain’t turning that down
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

59 crystals and no Voodoo... last guy I need for the gates.

Got him on my 95th crystal! lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I think it's great. Also good for collecting.
  • WillTWillT Posts: 98
    I like it...only realised this was happening a few hours ago so I'm at 40 to open and counting...a good way to get hold of your missing champs in a collector sort of vibe
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    It’s alright, could’ve been better
    Spent 4 hours trying to get sentinel and still at it.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Just imagine if you could farm shards. You would eventually get five star champs! Or six!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Did 4 Fights, landed 3 exclusive 2*s I don't have. Not bad so far.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Other
    It was really helpful
    I am running both epic and master with r4 4 stars..... But didnt have mr sinister anywhere in the entire roster
    So i played 40 quickmatches and viola, i got a 2 star mister sinister in my 3rd stack of 10..... So yeah that was really nice, better than defeating a single champ 50 insane times
    Happy with the deal
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Any time I can get some rare 2 stars I'm all for it
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Farmed 40 crystals to get Thing. Ended up pulling half a dozen other exclusive 2*s I didn’t have before. Not too shabby for about an hour’s worth of grinding
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Cheaper than PHC's and probably the only time I enter 1v1
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    It's potentially very useful for a new player.

As an old player, I'm still enjoying it - partly because it gives me the opportunity to collect rare 2* champs not available elsewhere.

Primarily though, since it doesn't matter what rank champion you use in Quickmatch, it also gives me a reason to use my 2* champs, who never ordinarily see the light of day. So (like with the Time Paradox event) I'm actually using my roster of (ordinarily) less-well-used champions. So I get to fight with those Killmonger, Dr Octopus and Symbiote Supremes that I only have at 2 or 3*.

In this, like the week-long 2*arena way back, and the Danger Rooms, it's achieved something unusual. And this Quickmatch event goes a bit further; in that all your champions, from the oldest to the newest, from the 1* at 1/1 to the 6* at 2/35, are equally valuable.

Definitely a good event, from that perspective, don't you think?
  • Other
    They serve a specific purpose : to open the gates that require them, and of course, 100% complete the said Event Quest and claim the prize. Add to that, I can play the character since pulling them out of a 4 star - 5 star crystals is highly unlikely .
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    took 76 Crystals to get Doc Ock.