**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are AQ scores in question this week?

CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
I came across this pic of a tweet in Line. An alliance with lesser prestige scores 500m+ which is 50m higher than us while both running 7x5? Seems that there is a bug awarding extra points in AQ, Will this be accounted for before rewards go out?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    So what youre really saying is 4Loki have a way to contact Miike directly through line app? I like how you "try" to erase who the alliance in question is... save for the 4Loki above the picture and the alliance chat in the picture at the bottom :-)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Don’t post before waking up folks.
  • Hey!

We looked for Alliances that were affected by this and it looks like they're the only ones where it would affect Rank Rewards so we're taking special action, but because of the increased difficulty, we chose to remove the points for Day 1.

So what youre really saying is 4Loki have a way to contact Miike directly through line app? I like how you "try" to erase who the alliance in question is... save for the 4Loki above the picture and the alliance chat in the picture at the bottom :-)

I didn’t edit the picture that’s how it was presented to me. And yes Content Creators has access to Kabam which 4loki has a couple.

@Kabam Vydious thanks for the reply!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

that's discord, not line
  • AndyspirosAndyspiros Posts: 17

Hey!

We looked for Alliances that were affected by this and it looks like they're the only ones where it would affect Rank Rewards so we're taking special action, but because of the increased difficulty, we chose to remove the points for Day 1.

Does this mean that those that had the bug (and had to play increased difficulty) are going to rank higher than they would otherwise have done? And therefore the inverse for alliances that didn’t have the bug?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    10K chat has all the good news

10K chat has all the good news

I would says it’s closer to MCOC’s live Tabloid feed rather than news. It’s also the precursor to a lot of the nonsense posted on the forums.
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    Will this delay rewards? There is a cutoff window in 90 minutes to get new members in for next AW.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Clearly the scores are bugged, look at Omni in 44th that cant be right