**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why ebony maw is not tagged as #villain?

I fought ebony maw in V3, i was using blade with ghost rider sinergy and danger sense was not activate, then i noticed that ebony maw is not a villain in the contest.. I think that doesn't make sense, he is a son of thanos..

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    So blade wont overrun him even more easily
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I fought ebony maw in V3, i was using blade with ghost rider sinergy and danger sense was not activate, then i noticed that ebony maw is not a villain in the contest.. I think that doesn't make sense, he is a son of thanos..

Corvus, Proxima, Cull are also not labelled as villains. Its also been stated that Kabam doesn't choose the tags themselves and it comes from Marvel themselves.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Corvus, Proxima, Cull are also not labelled as villains. Its also been stated that Kabam doesn't choose the tags themselves and it comes from Marvel themselves.
    Not exactly. They work with Marvel, and Marvel has input in it. They also have the final say concerning these things. It's not exactly left up to Marvel alone.
    They're all Tagged as Army of Thanos.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Blade
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Not exactly. They work with Marvel, and Marvel has input in it. They also have the final say concerning these things. It's not exactly left up to Marvel alone.
    Pretty sure Kabam themselves stated they don't have the say on tags. Feel free to search for the post yourself.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He spends time working at homeless shelters. You can’t say he’s a villain when he does that.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    He rescues puppies who need a home, obviously not a villain
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He is not a villain. Just like anyone that isn't a hero doesn't have a Hero tag
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Blade
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Maybe the game should be more specific. Magneto, Venom, and Punisher should all be reclassified as Anti-Hero.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Pretty sure Kabam themselves stated they don't have the say on tags. Feel free to search for the post yourself.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/761562#Comment_761562

I suppose we're both right? XD
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    It's done in conjunction
    Marvel only has the final say on universe tags
    That's rather vague
    But kabam does have a say in tags
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Cuz of blade
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The same reason Aarkus is a dimensional being but not a #dimensional being. It's a cheap way to limit Blade.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You must have been under a rock when the infinity war event was going on because everyone was flipping out about it
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    @Hammerbro_64 when the event was going on i didn't have blade.. So i just didn't care about lol
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

None of the Black Order is tagged as a villain. Basically it’s a work around so Blade doesn’t steamroll everything. You can use Blade + Dorm to get Danger Sense against him though.

Mephisto is better ;-p
  • Quis414Quis414 Posts: 44
    Thanos not a villian.. he just sees things from a different perspective
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Quis414 said:

Thanos not a villian.. he just sees things from a different perspective

This is a big part of the in-universe justification for it. From the perspective of Thanos & Co, they're not villains, they're trying to do good just in a way that the "Terrans" didn't like.

Think about the Avengers in the intro of the Age of Ultron - they're raiding a base and killing all the guards...how is that really different to what Thanos' Army does in Infinity War...?