**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

OG red deadpool

I seen someone with a new account with a 4 star deadpool as their main profile pic.. I sent him a friend request and asked how he got him and how long he been playing.. said he been playing for only a few months and pulled deadpool from PHC.. has red deadpool been added to the crystal or was this a mistake or something ?

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I don't remember any offer with 4* OG Deadpool for quite a while. Also not in phc. Maybe an old account he bought or just started playing again would be my guesses.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    We haven't had a chance at 4* OG Deadpool since the first Deadpool movie came out.
  • AwesomeKyloRenAwesomeKyloRen Posts: 76
    When my friend first started he said he just got og deadpool 3 star. My other friend and i were baffled
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    He's available to buy when you first join coc
  • I bought the 3* when I first started playing the game at it's release. If you bought him and had him in your collection then you could participate in the arena that they ran for a 4* version of him in February 2016 to coincide with the movie, but only top players won him. However, the arena was beneficial cause it allowed you to dupe your 3* through milestone rewards.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    He's available to buy when you first join coc

Was the 4* version available for purchase?

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Still wish I had made the purchase. At the time I thought there was a regularly run "champ of the week" offer and I just happened to join during his week.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think when the game was first out you could get OG deadpool from prems and stuff. I think k even Remember seeing him in some crystals about a year ago but that might be me misremebering things.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I think when the game was first out you could get OG deadpool from prems and stuff. I think k even Remember seeing him in some crystals about a year ago but that might be me misremebering things.

Not true. Only ever available as a 2* or 3* for purchase. And 4* only in a special arena.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    could it have been a glitch? ive seen people get 4 star champs from a 3 star crystal
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    could it have been a glitch? ive seen people get 4 star champs from a 3 star crystal

It is possible. Wasn't there some player that was accidentally gifted a 4* Ultron prime by Kabam instead of a 4* Ultron Age of Ultron version? Seems like someone on the forums posted a pic and accused her of being a hacker then Kabam owned up to the mistake.

Do you have a link?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Don't have a link but that did happen. Reddit was going wild calling the person a hacker for having a 4* ultron prime. Kabam Mike came out and said it was a mistake made by kabam and the account was legit.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Can you pm me his IGN/post a screenshot of his profile after covering his IGN and alliance?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

It is possible. Wasn't there some player that was accidentally gifted a 4* Ultron prime by Kabam instead of a 4* Ultron Age of Ultron version? Seems like someone on the forums posted a pic and accused her of being a hacker then Kabam owned up to the mistake.

Do you have a link?

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13967/4-lol-ultron-hack#latest