**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Failed Heavy Attacks

Am I the only one who’s heavy attacks consistently fail. I’ve died countless times in fights for that very reason. I hold for a heavy and instead my champion just stands there or holds block. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Yep.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Those split second frame issues - if you start holding heavy a fraction too early it doesn't register so you just stand there
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Those split second frame issues - if you start holding heavy a fraction too early it doesn't register so you just stand there

Elektra gang
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Yes. Apparently, timing on all heavies is different—if you can get it to register at all. Don’t want any more She-Hulk shenanigans, so just break heavy in general. It’s not like any champions rely on parry-heavy as an attack mechanic.

Dr. Zola
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. If you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.