**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enter the Nexus of All Realities this October!

2»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ryanhun said:

are

Pure Skill (going on YEARS and counting)
    SS ability
    Lag
    Updated rewards
    ARENA REWARDS
    Danger Sense (funny how this fails when SS is in a boss rush..)

etc etc you know the player friendly bugs fixed YET?.

@Ryanhun what do you mean by SS ability? Also what are you talking about for Danger Sense? SS would only get Danger Sense if Mephisto or Dormamu are part of the team. It's never failed for me yet.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Ryanhun said:

are

Pure Skill (going on YEARS and counting)
    SS ability
    Lag
    Updated rewards
    ARENA REWARDS
    Danger Sense (funny how this fails when SS is in a boss rush..)

etc etc you know the player friendly bugs fixed YET?.

@Ryanhun what do you mean by SS ability? Also what are you talking about for Danger Sense? SS would only get Danger Sense if Mephisto or Dormamu are part of the team. It's never failed for me yet.
    SymSup doesnt always nulify/damage champs when nulifying buffs at the start of a fight.

Couple times I've face venom and not nulified a single buff
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I have no idea what those issues even have to do with this Announcement.
  • so will all the characters still be available?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

This was on September 3rd

Our goal is with the next update, but depending on the feedback and how much work needs to be done afterwards, this could be pushed out further, though we don't expect that at this time.

@zeezee57
    Thanks for posting that. Amazing how your post didn't get acknowledged for showing that yeah, Kabam actually does work on this stuff
  • Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    https://youtu.be/U1cD6JlJoIc Can you fix the visual bugs on emma frost, its confusing
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Where is colossus and logan buff?
  • Where is colossus and logan buff?

I think it's almost here
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Kabam, I saw nowhere about the correction of Medusa's shattered armor. Let's not let this pass, because it is the cumulus of the absurd. Fix this in this update.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/v24-3-release-notes/
  • dunghuy85dunghuy85 Posts: 9
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

September is coming to a close. That means it’s time to look ahead to what you can look forward to next month! Prepare yourself to enter the Nexus of All Realities this October! Read about October's events right here: https://playcontestofchampions.com/enter-the-nexus-of-all-realities-this-october/

My champion's not strong. Hope Marvel send me free some champions 4 star +++ ^^