**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus armor break change

I could armorbreak defender even if i parried his projectile attack and after last update he cant do that anymore

Where is it written?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    where did you fight that opponent, did he perhaps have an armor break immunity node on?
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Do they have the Bulwark Node on them, if they do then you can't Armor break them although you can Armor Shatter them.
    i tried parrying yondu first light attack which is a projectile with corvus, armor breaks like he should.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★

I could armorbreak defender even if i parried his projectile attack and after last update he cant do that anymore

Where is it written?

Who was the opponent? Did "Parry" show up at all? He's still working just fine for me.
    Just to be sure, who was your duel target?

Notice

If it is about corvus nerf so everybody gets hot in couple of seconds🤣

with corvus being such a valuable member of everyone's roster, can you blame us? XD

Just to be sure, who was your duel target?

Several targets but mostly thanos or kang team
    Yeah but i need to know who were the specific champs you fought against where you faced this bug lol, just saying kang or thanos team is not helping
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    This isn't a FBI interrogation. Why are you not giving any information? There are 3 champs on Thanos/Kang teams and I remember any of them being projectile opponents. It's usually medusa, Gwenpool and Cable from when I was doing arena.

Notice

If it is about corvus nerf so everybody gets hot in couple of seconds🤣

You mean the 2 of us trying to figure out your problem?