**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The void boss must be nerfed.

The void boss in time after time EQ 5:5 is way to hard. The damege of his intimidating presence debuffs must be nerfed ASAP

The void boss must be nerfed. 59 votes

Yes, it should be nerfed.
5%
Mathking13Too_qikEdeuink 3 votes
It's fine the way it is.
94%
ArcDeAngelusHaji_Saabhumzah217RazorDevilJackie2Cokesdr_nish777TerraDemonzfyreThereticBboychoboLvernon15Rajdeep9CliffordcanTwmRSceptilemaniacRoOOtsNiteAndDaeCaramesRasiloverArchdemon_ 56 votes

Comments

• Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Sure I think that 473 a sec is a bit exsestive but just keeping a combo of nine hits up then hitting the 10 when he activates it gets rid of the debuff, thats how I got around it.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    It's fine the way it is.
    I run Master EQ's with some difficulty, usually coming down to the last 2 champs on my team after the last boss is down (main EQ's keep in mind). But this side quest was very easy for me on Master difficulty. I was able to get through all of it without losing a champ. I one-shotted Void with my 5/50 Blade and without the Ghost Rider synergy. So I assume you're talking about Epic difficulty. I guess it may be a bigger difference, but the play style should be the same. Either 5 combo, 4 combo, 5 combo or just double 5 combo. Make sure your 10th hit is timed correctly and you should be good. Maybe Epic has some more to it though. I wouldn't know. 🤷‍♂️
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    Maybe you should learn how to fight void
  • BatmanBro1BatmanBro1 Posts: 13
    Because I am a noob, I have no idea who void is. Sorry
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @BatmanBro1 he is the scary looking guy who looks to be made out of red energy. I’ll set my profile to him in a second so u can see

Also to the OP, if you have Ægon I would use him. Tenacity on more or less every hit at 100* combo, even into block. Makes it a nonissue really.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    Too_qik said:

TwmR said:

Maybe you should learn how to fight void

I know exactly how to fight him, but he sits at his SP2 witch forces me to bait him so he plie up Intimidating presence on me.

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    I thought Void was the easiest boss in that chapter.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    He wasn’t that bad? Blade kills him, and Stark Spidey is also a solid counter with his taunt.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    I'm only doing 1 pass through Epic .. so only had to fight him once.

tough - yeah .. had to use a couple revives ..

but Mysterio (for some reason) really wrecked me ... about 10 revives later .. O.o

*sigh*

no issues with anyone else ... (other than Aarkus lag of course ..)

Nah, the difficulty is fine, imho ...
  • It's fine the way it is.
    Are you saying you died too qik against him?
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    It's fine the way it is.
    Void was apparently more easier than Mysterio.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    It's fine the way it is.
    Yeah, I agree. Mysterio was kinda hard for me even though I had Medusa and Venom and even though I absolutely wrecked him last Master EQ time around. I think Killmonger gave me the most trouble though. I try to push him to his Sp2, but I can't get it every time. The going unstoppable when hitting into a block is super annoying. Void was one of the easier ones for me.