**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be my next rank 4/55?

None of them duped. I am not good at using ghost as she is pretty new for me and I usually don't build my team around syneries but like using champs who are good on their own. My current 4/55s are Ghost Rider Luke Cage and Killmonger. I already have a duped max sig 4 star Void who I sometimes bring into my team when needed. I run full suicides.

Who should be my next rank 4/55? 36 votes

Medusa
13%
DOKTOROKTOPUSColonaut123RockypantherxTotalMonster109FreeToPlay_21 5 votes
Thing
11%
LaVarBBBFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonBatman1903 4 votes
Hulk Ragnorak
8%
PantherusNZThe_WatcherTimeGenesis 3 votes
Angela
5%
LordRaymond3Aleor 2 votes
Ghost
25%
Lvernon15HotFondue1520BlackJ4zzX_Factor_AgentEtjamaJustin2524_MGP_JleodavThoye3 9 votes
Void
11%
AsterFreya13SlapaArylAmytG 4 votes
Red Hulk
0%
Wait for a better one
2%
HeraldofNone 1 vote
Wait to see what I get for my awakening gem in a few days.
22%
SnakeEyes69Hammerbro_64YinzerCrewTaZ_4178ButtehrsEinfachSoEbony_NawGiodood_1 8 votes

Comments

• HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    Forgot to include above - My current focus is on completing and then exploring 5.3 and 5.4.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    OP: "I am not good at using Ghost"
    5 people: "Rank-up Ghost. #GitGud"
    🤦‍♂️
    Sometimes the most popular advice is not the best advice. #L2read

Anyway, I would pick Medusa or Angela. Medusa has great utility and damage, mine is unawakened as well but I don't really feel that in her performance. Even without the Fury she gets the job done and as per requirement she needs no synergies. Angela is a well rounded champion as well and with Havok on AW defence her AU buff has real utility. Red Hulk has good utility but his sig gives him some sustainability and a head start.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Hulk Ragnorak
    I've got Gulk at 4/55 and he's so helpful for tricky fights.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    HCMmcoc said:

None of them duped. I am not good at using ghost as she is pretty new for me and I usually don't build my team around syneries but like using champs who are good on their own. My current 4/55s are Ghost Rider Luke Cage and Killmonger. I already have a duped max sig 4 star Void who I sometimes bring into my team when needed. I run full suicides.

Just wait for sure I'm hoping to get either mutant or skill... Omega or aegon... good luck on your awakening gem!
  • Void
    I would use Void if I'm going to rank it up 4/55. Not that he's good in defense in the AW, but also a good champion to counter for champions who can regenerate and anything Power Gain effects. Just my opinion tho. Btw, good luck in playing 5.3 and 5.4!
  • YinzerCrewYinzerCrew Posts: 14
    If you get science use it on Void. No champs are immune to degeneration
    Thanks for the input everyone! I will wait to see what i get tomorrow and wait to open one more 5 star. Then make a decision.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Void
    Void+KM
    Thanks everyone. I waited as i got a science gem and used it on my next pull cap iw! Whoohoo!