**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's gauge how many actually want 6 Star Champions:

Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Let's gauge how many actually want 6 Star Champions: 317 votes

Yes
20%
GroundedWisdomMasterSmokeGKaineHulksmasshhWARICK99RagamugginGunnerbecauseicantClobberin_TimecradlemanGimli_SoGSpidey076Yelin547Kronos987654321Drakon56LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67TBJ1118Renegade_DoggyA_Noob_Is1Harcourtmaze 65 votes
No, next idea to add progression Kabam plz
79%
OwGssEtaki_LirakoiJJWDL864Bigdrail93tlhwinterthur007_Linkrahul3038GrubNevvBBruteForce75RektorDARKLOKIRB6942Mcord11758StavelotXoteWhododo872LocoMotivesSBundyBear 252 votes

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    This thread will be closed and no one will hear any opinion
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    This thread will be closed and no one will hear any opinion

Didn't ask for an opinion this is pure numbers that is all
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Fine with either
  • No, next idea to add progression Kabam plz
    Timone147 wrote: »
    I wish they developed new masteries and added more points and more levels to progress too instead vs just adding a star to the same champs. Creativity level 0 on this one.

Yes . Their alliance base and couple of coming soon masteries have been like that for an year .
    I'm sure people would love to see these things progress first . Instead they release useless 6*s that nobody even wants .
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Pentagonaldiick Why did you flag my post which showed my short opinion :'(
    @Pentagonaldiick Why did you flag my post which showed my short opinion :'(

Dude I didn't . Lol . I think it was by mistake for sure if I did
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Oh sorry for accusing you now that comment is somehow deleted oh well :s
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    People flag for no reason or simply because they don't agree with you. Not sure most people here understand what the flag feature is even for.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    People flag for no reason or simply because they don't agree with you. Not sure most people here understand what the flag feature is even for.

Ikr my short one message considers as spam? Lmao
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Its mainly the fake mods flagging stuff trying to feel important. I never pay much attention to it.
    edited August 2017
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    I wish they developed new masteries and added more points and more levels to progress too instead vs just adding a star to the same champs. Creativity level 0 on this one.

Yes . Their alliance base and couple of coming soon masteries have been like that for an year .
    I'm sure people would love to see these things progress first . Instead they release useless 6*s that nobody even wants .

Bases have been "coming soon" for almost 2 1/2 years.

I still have to laugh every time I see the word bases and the phrase "coming soon" in the same sentence. I cannot even help it, it's like a reflex at this point.
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »

Bases have been "coming soon" for almost 2 1/2 years.

I still have to laugh every time I see the word bases and the phrase "coming soon" in the same sentence. I cannot even help it, it's like a reflex at this point.

Kabams definition of soon sometime possibly before we end up shutting down the game.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Yes
    The amount of 6*'s that come out day one I feel will be pretty limited. Other content will continue to get rolled out super super slowly.... lol
    If 6*s were an upgrade of max ranked 5*s I'd vote yes, but in the current setup invalidates too much of the time/money/effort many players put into their current rosters.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Wrongsword wrote: »
    If 6*s were an upgrade of max ranked 5*s I'd vote yes, but in the current setup invalidates too much of the time/money/effort many players put into their current rosters.

Seems the community has a better thought process for the games evolution. Too bad they don't seem to listen. Seen plenty of great ideas just ignored. Maybe one day.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Yes
    Yes, but not in the near future. I'd want resources to max 5*s and champs be less rare for at minimum of a year before ever seeing 6*s
    Edit: I should add that the only reason I would be interested in 6*s is be cause the creativity team is slacking on new content and new champs is probably as good as it gets. Monthly events are always the same old same old. Story quests take forever to get and they just end up being money grabs with annoying nodes, nothing really enjoyable, and BASES will never happen. So it seems the best Kabam can come up with is adding champs or increasing stars
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    Wrongsword wrote: »

Couldn't agree with you more regarding the idea of upgrading what we currently have. I actually contacted customer support asking the same for 2*'s nearly 2yrs ago(back then, I was ignorant of online forums and game support protocol)LOL. Could be just me but I better appreciate all the time, effort and money I invest into something if I'm able to utilize that something until the day that I decide its time to discard it. This rough analogy might give a better perspective. If it were possible, I'd rather invest to upgrade my 2yr old bicycle I havent used in 1 1/2yrs(which happens to be just fine TBH) in order to have it perform better on recently constructed roads intended for newer more durable/stronger models instead of sending it to the landfill, and I'll end with this. I have no idea what could be the best "middle ground" for us as players and our ambitions for the game and for Kabam and their ambitions for the game, but I will confidently say that I dont believe introducing 6*'s next year fits the bill either.

Sidenote: as a number of us have mentioned. I saw the alliance bases "coming soon" the very 1st day I started playing back in 2015. And to this day I still check it now and again to see if "its here". LOL
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    It doesnt matter what we want, its kabams game, why dont you get that? haha move on with life. accept what they offer you, or go play monopoly with aunt ruby.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Yes
    I didn't want 6 stars at first but now its a good thing to distract the whales
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    FamousRy wrote: »
    It doesnt matter what we want, its kabams game, why dont you get that? haha move on with life. accept what they offer you, or go play monopoly with aunt ruby.
    Aside from the News and Announcement section of the forums, the forum is meant to be a place for players to raise questions and voice their opinions about any aspect of the game they choose to. As long as the forums rules are followed give some courtesy to player concerns and criticism as to how Kabam is maintaining and developing the game. Many players have invested a great amount of time and money into the game. There are some posters on here who have the opinion that There is nothing wrong with the game and that we should let the game devs alter the game without any input from its customers. I don't know any players who share this opinion so I have to assume they either haven't played the game long enough to know how wrong they are, or they are people with motivations other than playing the game.
    There is nothing to say to these people other than what I've said.
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    I didn't want 6 stars at first but now its a good thing to distract the whales

The so called "whales" don't seem to want them either from what I have been reading and more of them are retiring or contemplating retiring as a result of the announcement. Get ready for in game advertising, that is what happens next when all the "whales" leave the game and revenue drops.
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    As for 6* champs, regardless of how the idea is being presented to us, the purpose is to generate more revenue. They haven't told us what the challenger Rating penalty for a 4* 5/50 vs 6* R3 will be. I am concerned because 95% of the player base has at the most 2 or 3 5* R4s. October seems a bit soon to Introduce them as AI defenders without first limiting the impact of CR on 4* champs vs 6* opponents. Devaluing our 4* champs to keep the top 5% from getting bored With the game, isn't a very imaginative solution to addressing game imbalances.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Yes
    If it means I'll get my 5/65 SL soon than let's do it
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    No hell no just another way for us to lose $
    If it was different champs and u could not get the ones u have already cool but no no I'm tired of getting the same Champs in 4* and 5* its dumb
This discussion has been closed.