**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap Marvel 5* R5 or Domino 6* R2???

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Hey guys,

So I've accumulated x2 T5B and I can nearly take my Cap Marvel 5*. But I've just got a bit of a cold feet and wonder if I should do Domino 6* R2 instead?

Cap Marvel for me is REALLY fun to play. Domino a little less but she'll be useful in Variant 2 which I've yet to start.

Alternatively I can save those resources for Ghost, Quake, Aegon or Hyperion who I consider are up there with those 2 and I don't currently have.

What do you guys think?

Leave a comment!

Cap Marvel 5* R5 or Domino 6* R2??? 29 votes

Cap Marvel 5* R5
31%
cAncAmO16wegnerkTehsigzorzX_Factor_AgentÆgon0710FreeToPlay_21Thicco_ModeAstounds_MGP_ 9 votes
Domino 6* R2
58%
HeraldofNoneNew_Noob168ShaggyMRotellyTaZ_4178PeterQuillLaVarBBBCharlie_SceneJridenhour_3AleorBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjg-sixate-EtjamaEinfachSoWardenZeroJleodav 17 votes
Save them for for Ghost, Quake, Aegon, Hyperion.
10%
Spity68EthanGamerLoctiteSuperGlue 3 votes

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Domino 6* R2
    R2 that Domino. Keep saving up for a third t5b. Higher ceiling for that 6*, kinda scary.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Domino 6* R2
    DOM SQUAD!

Always go Dom, seriously.
    She’s so effective in so many situations.

Warden out ~
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Wow really surprising result so far..

Only thing I'm worried about is Dom is not immune to anything and i run suicides (forgot to mention that).

Would that change anyone's votes?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Cap Marvel 5* R5
    As a 5 65 domino user myself I would go for Cap marvel mainly because it will take more resources to get a rank 2 than a rank 5. Also dont save resources for champs you dont have and cant reliably obtain. Also since cap marvel is a burst champ, the rankup matter more to her than domino where she excels at everything even at rank 1.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Wow really surprising result so far..

Only thing I'm worried about is Dom is not immune to anything and i run suicides (forgot to mention that).

Would that change anyone's votes?

She is 50% immune to bleed and she inflicts a permanent passive -15% AAR, so chances of triggering stuff are noticeably less.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

As a 5 65 domino user myself I would go for Cap marvel mainly because it will take more resources to get a rank 2 than a rank 5. Also dont save resources for champs you dont have and cant reliably obtain. Also since cap marvel is a burst champ, the rankup matter more to her than domino where she excels at everything even at rank 1.

Did you notice a significant difference between an R4 and R5 Domino?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Cap Marvel 5* R5
    Take up who you enjoy playing, mate. That's all that matters!