**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fatigue?

Does anyone have any advice for general fatigue from this game? I haven’t been able to pull a decent champ in quite some time (Falcon, 2099, storm, ant man etc)
I have so many resources just collecting dust (generic and 4 different class gems for 5*, five t5b, and stones for days)
And lately it feels the side quests and events are uninspired and tedious.

Any advice on how to push through and make the game fun again? Really don’t want to leave my favorite game but it’s getting hard 😰

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Just do the minimum you have to do. Log on and do the monthly EQ for shards, if you don't feel like doing AQ or arena don't.

Honestly I took a couple of months away from being in an alliance and just playing for at most an hour a day to do uncollected and it helped a lot.
  • Options
    Hayden216Hayden216 Posts: 35
    ItsDamien said:

Just do the minimum you have to do. Log on and do the monthly EQ for shards, if you don't feel like doing AQ or arena don't.

Honestly I took a couple of months away from being in an alliance and just playing for at most an hour a day to do uncollected and it helped a lot.

I agree completely. Gonna dial it down to AW and AQ, doing EQ leisurely. If not for my current ally, would probably be done all together. Thanks for the advice