**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Korg needs a nerf

His a complete badass on defence and I’ve encountered him a few times on arena and now his on time after time arc chapter 5.3 (EPIC) his the only champion by far giving me a hard time.

I don’t know about you lot but since I’m a free to play player I honestly think he needs to be nerfed

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You need a counter and it sucks if you don't, or mad skill. Personally, I wish Armor Break could remove rock shells, like how bleeds remove it on Thing.
  • MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107
    Deadbyrd9 said:

No, he’s not difficult to play around but generally you will take some damage. He does not need to be nerfed because he is a terrible offensive champ so defense is all he has going for him.

You have a point
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Need a counter and/or high skill play but if you learn him he becomes much easier to manage. There are a good amount of counters these days also.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’ve played him a bit in aw boss nodes ugh he is so hellish on boss nodes he can be a real pain
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Not everyone needs a buff or nerf but yeah.
    His defence abilities are insane.
    I had problems to.
    He is not much of a problem if u have stacked squad.
    True his mechanism is very very difficult.
    Only light attack until shield shattered
    Then u can't dex twice or else he will gain crowd excitement and go unblockble and unstoppable on your ass.
    Actually can't dex twice is a good practice for those going for cavillier tittle.
    It will hugely help them on every pain in the arss "no retreat" node.
    But this node itself just makes this game really difficult. Only mostly 95% players who became cavillier are paid players.
    For free to play players it's next to impossible.
    But may be korg needs a little nurf.
    Like hitting him with his rock charges reflect the damage back. They can remove this.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Korg is not hard to fight, annoying on defence yes, but not hard at all. Just remeber to not dex when next to him, don't let him Parry you, Use a champ who won't take much damage from the thorns and thats pretty much it. He was designed for defense, he has almost no ofensive capabilities.

Korg is not hard to fight, annoying on defence yes, but not hard at all. Just remeber to not dex when next to him, don't let him Parry you, Use a champ who won't take much damage from the thorns and thats pretty much it. He was designed for defense, he has almost no ofensive capabilities.

Can u recommend a champ

• GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Bring a Regen champ, don't excite Korg. Don't use any special. Don't hit him while he is blocking.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited September 2019

Yeah ok you cant dodge, you take damage from basic hits.......his entire Special 1 is unblockable and near impossible to dodge last 3 hits....his Heavy Armor breaks and knocks you halfway across screen and everyone abises him for defense......but sure hes NOT hard to play around....uhhu.

Him being amazing defense means more content with Korg in it! Noticed Korg on most newer quest maps. The games core champs that force us to revive are characters like Korg.

His unblockable unstoppable should be ONE or the other NOT both. His S1 should only be unblockable 1st hit like ALL other champs in this game who do unblockable moves.....
    If these 2 things were changed......I wouldnt have issues with Korg.

The way he is is cheap and unbalanced.

• HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Merdsuper said:

Can u recommend a champ

Omega Red.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The last thing we need right now are nerfs
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Merdsuper said:

Can u recommend a champ

Namor, havok, human torch, IWIM. Those champs won’t take thorns damage. Also Dorm can keep him power drained and no thorns I believe. Hyperion spam SP1.
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98

Yeah ok you cant dodge, you take damage from basic hits.......his entire Special 1 is unblockable and near impossible to dodge last 3 hits....his Heavy Armor breaks and knocks you halfway across screen and everyone abises him for defense......but sure hes NOT hard to play around....uhhu.

Him being amazing defense means more content with Korg in it! Noticed Korg on most newer quest maps. The games core champs that force us to revive are characters like Korg.

His unblockable unstoppable should be ONE or the other NOT both AMD his S1 should only be unblockable 1st hit like ALL other champs in this game who do unblockable moves.....
    If these 2 things were changed......I wouldnt have issues with Korg.

The way he is is cheap and unbalanced.

You can light intercept his special 1 can be evaded and his heavy is easy to evade?
    Like he’s a high skill fight but not bs in the sense like magik
    edited September 2019
    Gigantea said:

Bring a Regen champ, don't excite Korg. Don't use any special. Don't hit him while he is blocking.

LMAO...........so basically just stand there and block and let Korg chip away your life with block damage....thanks for tip.

Love how people defend OP champs and say they arent hard to fight but can't name any counters or champs to use against them... cus you know then their alliance wouldnt win si many wars right? LOL ur post made me laugh
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

Gigantea said:

LMAO...........so basically just stand there and block and let Korg chip away your life with block damage....thanks for tip.

Love how people defend OP champs and say they arent hard to fight but can't name any counters or champs to use against them... cus you know then their alliance wouldnt win si many wars right? LOL ur post made me laugh
    Honestly that is how it’s don’t. Hold block. Bait specials. Go in. Get shield down. Fire your special. Repeat. Also ghost is good as well since she can light intercept easily.

He was designed to force you to spend on revives and potions and to keep top alliances who have him on top........
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

He was designed to force you to spend on revives and potions and to keep top alliances who have him on top........
    He was designed for you to think
    If you cant do that, don't fight him.
    Well if that's the case ......Black Widow, Dr Strange, and Thor never needed to be nerfed either.......
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Do you expect to not take damage after hitting jagged rock? He’s fine as he is now.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

@Merdsuper what does being a free to play player have to do with beating Korg. A lot of champions can take him down. I think knowing how to fight him is the bigger problem for you. Watch some videos and practise dueling someone that has a korg. No nerf needed.

When I mentioned free to play I meant I don’t spend money on units to get revives I grind arena and battle chips crystal come in use aswell
  • AsimDXBAsimDXB Posts: 32
    If Korg gets nerfed, he will join the long list of good-for-nothing Champs.
    So let’s not think in that direction.