**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iPhone 11 Pro MAX - Can't Login At All

Ever since I swapped out my iPhone XS MAX for a new iPhone 11 Pro MAX, I haven't been able to login into the game at all (it just hangs endlessly on the initial splash screen).

Has anyone else encountered this issue? I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app from scratch to no avail. This has been going on for almost a week - any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Hey MightyZug, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this loading issue and can't access the game. In an effort to resolve it, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below.

- iOS Troubleshooting

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause issues like this to occur. However, we're always reviewing any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about loading issues, we created dedicated threads, and the relevant one for iOS users can be found HERE.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.