**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

witch infinity stone is ur favroite?

for me its power.

witch infinity stone is ur favroite? 22 votes

power stone
18%
XxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjgÆgon0710Too_qik 4 votes
space stone
13%
SiddhantKwatraCosmicspiderman777Beyond00_ 3 votes
reality stone
13%
Thi101LordRaymond3Stellan 3 votes
soul stone
4%
Etjama 1 vote
time stone
45%
TheVyrusTerraLibralonixLvernon15Denzel116X_Factor_AgentThe_WatcherLordGenesisEarthEliteblack_kill288 10 votes
mind stone
4%
MasterChief1176 1 vote

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    time stone
    Time offers complete control of the flow. You can travel anywhere and anytime in time. Power stop only offers increase in durability and strength, plus is harmful to weak humans. Same with the aether (reality stone, see what it did to Thor's human girlfriend who's name I'm blanking on atm) could give acess to powerful control of the universe tho
    Space offers teleportation but if you haven't been to a place you could end up teleported into dangerous places.
    Soul isn't really that useful. You can see souls of everyone so I kinda guess it can be a good detection alarm.
    Mind stone (Loki) allows for control of those who can't resist the stone forcing em to do your bidding. Useful.
    If I'd rank em, I'd say
    1. Time stone
    2. Mind stone
    3. Reality stone
    3. Space stone
    4. Soul stone
    5. Power stone
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    power stone
    You really like making posts lol
    90 discussons
    Nothing wrong with that, just saying
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Terra said:

Time offers complete control of the flow. You can travel anywhere and anytime in time. Power stop only offers increase in durability and strength, plus is harmful to weak humans. Same with the aether (reality stone, see what it did to Thor's human girlfriend who's name I'm blanking on atm) could give acess to powerful control of the universe tho
    Space offers teleportation but if you haven't been to a place you could end up teleported into dangerous places.
    Soul isn't really that useful. You can see souls of everyone so I kinda guess it can be a good detection alarm.
    Mind stone (Loki) allows for control of those who can't resist the stone forcing em to do your bidding. Useful.
    If I'd rank em, I'd say
    1. Time stone
    2. Mind stone
    3. Reality stone
    3. Space stone
    4. Soul stone
    5. Power stone

Jane Foster. If you speak from comic experience, how could you forget that? If you speak from movie experience, good for you. I wish I could forget her.

Warden out ~
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I take it you're not looking forward to Thor 4 then?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    djr17 said:

I take it you're not looking forward to Thor 4 then?

I am not sir.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    reality stone
    Being able to change reality is underrated. You can change anything you would want. Change the world for the better or however you would want it to be.
    If anyone with an infinity stone stood in your way, you could just turn them to water or something.
    Heck, idk if you can do this, but you could theoretically change the other infinity stones to just regular rocks.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    time stone
    You have spelt "which" wrong so many times I'm beginning to think you're a troll