**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI ending combos into my block and then Parrying

What’s up with this? On several occasions now the AI hits into my block and ends their hits with a clear medium hit. It’s not always a 5 hit combo, none the less it’s a medium hit INTO MY BLOCK.

As I’m wise and know the game...I know this means they’re now wide open for a hit. As by accident sometimes I’m the fool that ends a combo into a block (rarely I do this now but still) and IMMEDIATELY get punished for it.

God forbid I try and punish them though...they have super spidey senses (and I’m not even fighting Spider-Man) and can immediately recover with a parry??????

Come on...

Comments

• Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    dot_ditto said:

It's pretty well known the AI uses a different set of rules and such .. ;)
    they call it "making it challenging" ..
    O.o

- AI recovers faster after an attack.
    - AI recovers faster when knocked down.
    - AI "dashes" after you with light attacks when you Dex away.
    - AI heavies have longer reach.
    - AI heavies launch faster.
    - AI stands passive waits for you to input a command and instantly reacts.
    .. etc.
    "fun"
    ;)

The AI has been tweaked over the last 6 months to react very quickly to users inputs.
    It's like they studied all @DorkLessons videos and took countermeasures to punish some common players techniques.

Kabam have never admitted it, but whoever plays the game has noticed the change!

Also ilacskills made a few videos about this, some time ago.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    The AI moves much faster than any human possibly can. It's how they always get the advantage in situations like this.
  • Options
    AI is ridiculous now, taking the fun out of the game