**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10k prestige summoner LF a 100% AQ focused ally with 6x5 or above and little to no war interest

Hi,

I'm looking to plan my rank ups to achieve a 10k+ prestige but am seeing what is available to me before I pull the trigger.

I'm am looking for an ally that has little to no interest in war and focuses purely on AQ looking to achieve a top 300+ spot.

I would be looking to maintain a plat 4 or even gold 1 spot. I would be looking to use my top champs in AQ every day and if war was on use effectively anything, deaths don't matter and possibly even not run it if there is a 2 bg war situation

Contact me on line to discuss further.

Thanks

Comments

• Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    lol, you want little to no interest in AW but still want to secure plat 4?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

lol, you want little to no interest in AW but still want to secure plat 4?

For a 10k prestige player p4 is little to no effort, I can say that from experience, my ally runs 6 paths little to no items and loses most wars but we are still p4
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    Sorry, meant NOT achieve lol. I know how some allys say they are AQ focused but still like to keep a hand in and before you know it..it starts to get out of hand
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    Thanks for replies guys, sorry for the oversight in my initial post
  • we are a top 300 map 6X5 ally that plays Gold 1 wars. We need one member for the upcoming aq cycle.

My line name is hollowbandit

Contact me if you are interested.