**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you tired with the champion demands lately?

Big/small/hero/villian/4*5*6*/class ect

Are you tired with the champion demands lately? 89 votes

Yes
62%
SnakeEyes69SiliyoSeatinAce_03buffajrHeraldofNoneNew_Noob168SpeedbumpSungjsublime2323SiddhantKwatraDOKTOROKTOPUS16wegnerkNojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235_ASDF__Kill_Switch_NiteAndDaeRaymundo86DONZALOOG1234 56 votes
No
37%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomAddyosJim0172NEO_mr_Andersonkfd2010Savio444TwmROsfan8Hammerbro_64CupidCutless_XCoachLedDarthPhalTawliThi101EthanGamerDenzel116ItsDamienX_Factor_Agent 33 votes

Comments

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    No
    I'm torn because I don't care for gates, but I like something like variant 2 where you have to really utilize that roster to see what you can do with your XL and L champs. An aspect of the game to force players to really get deeper in the roster.

Just putting a rando gates to play - that's lame. But since I read Big/Small/Hero/Villain first, I thought about things like variant 2 more than class gates
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    No
    I like stuff that puts some at an advantage like V2 and V3, and to some degree classes because it forces us to be creative with our rosters.

Definitely not star gates or stuff like V1 that 100% shuts out classes (the farthest it should go is “Class Blast” or “-50% for all but class”)
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Yes
    The one main advantage to having gates like this is it helps mid tier accounts. I have had all these champs. Luckily the event didnt require they all be ranked up or a certain * level. Im uncollected and still am working on ranking up champs for my roster. I dont have resources to waste ranking up a lower * champ just to use for this quest and then wont use again anytime soon. I dont like side quests that u need champs at a certain level that u will only use in arena after the event is over. I need all the gold and resources i have to rank up champs that will help me progresa in the game.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    I am 50 50, I like the gates that variant 2 and 3 have: where you get benefit of using those champs but you can still use the rest of your roster. I dont like the champion specific gate cuz it doesnt really change the game for me and the fact that there is no tag filter makes choosing my team extremely tedious so the edge goes to yes.
  • Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53
    No
    I dont mind the tag gates, but the star rarity gates are annoying. Variant is fine though (at least 2 & 3)
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    Seems like the consensus (and I agree) is soft-gating like in Variants 2 and 3 is actually fun and encourages creativity, but hard-gating like in Act 6 and the recent side event quests is just an unnecessary punishment and restriction.