**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron man I.W on 15% health

cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Man now no one can disagree how distructive this can be. On both the node 22 and 23 there are 2 of THEM and 7of us 7 of us got stucked because it parrys you man and it hits you hard ,AND NONE OF US HAS COVUS GLAVE, WHAT TO DO .? KABAM plz not everyone has a corvus glave. At least put a timer on auto blocks our 7 member got wrecked with 5* r4 against 4* ,it's a shame but there was NOTHING WE CAN do thing just keept getting parry and hitting us back.

Comments

• 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Bait the special and evade the first hit. Bait the heavy and counter with a heavy. It only reflects light/medium attacks. Throw a heavy or save your sp3.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Exactly as @5tarscream said. Counter heavy, use SP3 or take champ that counters him (Venom, Corvus, Cap Marvel Movie)
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    edited September 2019
    First of all you can get a parry when he is in close range because his first light attack is non projectile then instant heavy, second you dont need corvus, you need proxima, cull obsidian and other champs that can parry a projectile attack, if you cant pull the close range parry then be patient and let him hit you in the block to get that heavy and then counter with your heavy, champs with armor break abilities also helps a lot...
    I think Domino first medium attack cant be parried also, forgot to mention that...
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    He’s been around over a year so plenty of counters and just proper game play vs him
  • What the others said, but also scout your paths before going in. Make sure someone has a counter. Alternatively you can let loose a special that’ll bypass that last 15%. I took an IMIW miniboss today with my Havok quite happily today. Build to sp3, wait for armour to drop off and let rip. 50%-0% stress free
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    mordo is pretty good against him. if he auto blocks you with parry you get astro evade. nice if you mess up he fight
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Anyone with true strike can get through him, and as many have said learn to heavy intercept
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Maybe before 7 members throw themselves at a fight they should look up a video on how to fight him?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Medusa or literally any decent Armor Break champ.

Warden out ~