**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm in an AW with a famous forum member.

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
@DNA3000

Take it easy on us, k?

First time I've ever met a forum member in an AW.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

What a coincidence , @RoninMan @Werewrym and I are fighting against @Demonzfyre this AW too

No kidding? Wow.

Like honestly. Forum regs rarely face each other.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's happened to me a few times, actually. Nothing personal. Just War. :)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    I've fought against xNig and Haji_Saab before as well.
    @TheSpicyKnight @Werewrym @RoninMan good luck!
    Aryl said:

What a coincidence , @RoninMan @Werewrym and I are fighting against @Demonzfyre this AW too

No kidding? Wow.

Sometimes you don't know. Their forum names aren't always the same as their IGN.
    arsjum said:

I've fought against xNig and Haji_Saab before as well.
    @TheSpicyKnight @Werewrym @RoninMan good luck!

Please tell me @xNig has cleared his path with eyes closed and one hand tied behind and no deaths.

Never mind. I won't believe otherwise anyway.
    I don't know of any other way he would play.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Who won @Aryl and @DNA3000 ?

Lol how bad did the winner dominate
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Assuming you meant to tag me not welderofortune. Anyways same to you guys.
    Werewrym said:

Assuming you meant to tag me not welderofortune. Anyways same to you guys.
    @Werewrym my fault man. I fat fingered it but yes!
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited September 2019

@TheSpicyKnight @RoninMan well done guys!

Thanks, good war. Good luck on the rest of the season.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    How did I get tagged in here!? 😂😂

Just finished a war against @Andrewkole
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Aryl said:

@DNA3000

Take it easy on us, k?

As you can surmise from where we are matching, we have a rather eclectic mix of players taking war at various levels of seriousness, from kinda serious to letting their pet cat take a shot at the Domino, probably same as you guys. May the alliance with the least amount of drunk win.
    This made me laugh.
    Only thing thing that mattered:

Awesome job @DNA3000
  • Who won @Aryl and @DNA3000 ?

Lol how bad did the winner dominate

In spite of himself, Guardians of Armageddon took the win from us. Good war guys. Well, we're both in tier two hundred twelve so let's say Less Horrible War you guys.

[How do you know you're in a casual alliance? Your battlegroup loses 2 deaths to 3, and none of those deaths come from bosses?]

@Aryl here's the closest you came to getting a kill from me. I had no problem with your Domino, and I even got your Havok no problem (I play two accounts, so my alt was on the right) but for some reason I tried really hard to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on your Venom, but Symbiote Supreme was having none of it. I was like "I think I'm going to lose this fight" and SS was like "you want to die, go die with someone else."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq45ipqx2kk

• Aryl said:

Only thing thing that mattered:

Awesome job @DNA3000

You too. Fun war, even though it's pretty low tier. When there's million rating players placing actually good defenders and they know who you are, you start putting down the cheetos and actually play for real so you don't look like a complete noob.
  • DNA3000 said:

Aryl said:

@DNA3000

Take it easy on us, k?

As you can surmise from where we are matching, we have a rather eclectic mix of players taking war at various levels of seriousness, from kinda serious to letting their pet cat take a shot at the Domino, probably same as you guys. May the alliance with the least amount of drunk win.
    Hahahaaha
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    xNig said:

How did I get tagged in here!? 😂😂

Just finished a war against @Andrewkole

Speaks about your popularity in the forums bro. :)
    @Hammerbro_64 maybe we'll meet in AW one day.

Aryl said:

No kidding? Wow.

Sometimes you don't know. Their forum names aren't always the same as their IGN.
    @Demonzfyre oh believe me, bud... you're preaching to the choir.
    edited September 2019
    Aryl said:

Considering I’m like 400k and haven’t played war in about 4 months (and have no intentions to) I doubt it : /
  • Aryl said:

Considering I’m like 400k and haven’t played war in about 4 months (and have no intentions to) I doubt it : /
    I hear you. I got really burned out on war, not because of the actual gameplay, but because of the pressure to push other alliance members to play perfectly. I decided to step back, and now I'm in an alliance that fights wars, but doesn't kill people who aren't good at it (actually, it is the same alliance but that's a long story). Nobody has to spend potions or boosts, and no one gets kicked because they can't one-shot IMIW or for that matter gets stuck in meetings and can't log in until the evening.

Based on the competition we keep running into way, way, way down in the lower tiers, I'd say there are more alliances doing that then people think. There's a lot of Cavalier players slumming it in the Silver bracket. I keep running into players like @Aryl who are placing six star Havok on a map so low the node buffs look like the devs are playing a joke on us. Does anyone even notice +10% attack at all?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Aryl said:

I hear you. I got really burned out on war, not because of the actual gameplay, but because of the pressure to push other alliance members to play perfectly. I decided to step back, and now I'm in an alliance that fights wars, but doesn't kill people who aren't good at it (actually, it is the same alliance but that's a long story). Nobody has to spend potions or boosts, and no one gets kicked because they can't one-shot IMIW or for that matter gets stuck in meetings and can't log in until the evening.

Based on the competition we keep running into way, way, way down in the lower tiers, I'd say there are more alliances doing that then people think. There's a lot of Cavalier players slumming it in the Silver bracket. I keep running into players like @Aryl who are placing six star Havok on a map so low the node buffs look like the devs are playing a joke on us. Does anyone even notice +10% attack at all?
    I'm waiting for the day I finally get fed up with the grind and decide to slum it and go wreck shop in the lower tiers. It sounds like a nice break
    It’s not so much playing perfectly, moreso the logging in 4+ times a day to keep up. I don’t like the time pressure.