**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the better power gain champ (rank up decision)

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
I recently got a 5* Hyperion and a 5* Blade(around 3-4 months ago). I used my cosmic and skill gem on them and they are both at 4/45. My question is, who should I rank up first? My team consists of a 5/45 unduped Quake, a 4/45 Sentinel, a 4/45 Magik, and those two

Who is the better power gain champ (rank up decision) 61 votes

Hyperion (sig 89)
86%
Raganatordigital-SOBTheManMythLegendAxeCopFirebuffajrNifzKDoggg2017NanoDroidTheVyrusLvernon15DeliExHavokDOKTOROKTOPUSNojokejaymOsfan8kikiFurieuxPizzabeatDRTOCoachLed10or_Strong 53 votes
Blade (sig 102)
13%
INTEGRALGAM3RGUYMikeyBoi69Charlie_SceneMarkg25Tony886Skinnyfatboy82Edeuink 8 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    So do you want to know which champ has better power gain or which champ is better? For better power gain, Hype. For the better champ, I'd personally say Blade, but that's a matter of opinion.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Etjama said:

So do you want to know which champ has better power gain or which champ is better? For better power gain, Hype. For the better champ, I'd personally say Blade, but that's a matter of opinion.

Yeah I want a good hard hitting power gain champ and those two seem like the best options.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Hyperion (sig 89)
    Both hit hard, but Blade's power gain is dependent on the opponent bleeding. Hyperion's power gain is there regardless. So if you want hard hitting AND reliable power gain, Hyperion is the answer
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Blade (sig 102)
    I voted off which champ i thought was better. My bad. Id say hype has the better power gain
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Hyperion (sig 89)
    Only considering power gain,i would say hype beats blade plus I think he would gain more from the Rankup than blade
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Hyperion (sig 89)
    Hyperion has the better power gain because it happens all the time. You don’t have to hit the opponent or parry to bleed them. He can get to an L3 without hitting or getting hit by the opponent to gain cosmic charges which increases his attack further. Then from there you just heavy once or twice and L2 and fight is pretty much done.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (sig 89)
    Hyperion is gonna win this by a landslide
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Hyperion (sig 89)
    I love both champs. Hype is better for power gain. His regen is underrated. He incinerates. And that rare fight when the RNG gives you 12 furies? He's worth 3 Blades on that day. 🤩
    To be fair, I still use my Blade more than Hype tho. It just depends what problem you need fixed. 🤷‍♂️
  • Hyperion (sig 89)
    Even as a 3 * , Hyperion is already a beast with that power gain. I wish I have him as a 4 * or 5 * version, I think he is one of the game changer champs for me, along with Namor, Domino & Void,
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Too_qik said:

I took my 5* hyperion to 4/55 instead of my 5* ghost and I have no regrets

Why did you revive this almost 2 month old post LMAO. I ranked up Hyperion ages ago