**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Still no OML and colossus buff in October?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Not seeing anything in the notes. Never has a buff taken this long what’s the hold up

Comments

• ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    They announced that their buffs are coming in October in their recent blog or whatever
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ok awesome
    I’m not finding it anywhere but I’ll beieve y’all
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The changelog notes for the update say absolutely nothing about those two champs. I'm with OP, it currently doesn't look like they are getting it into the October update, which I can't believe. I was part of the beta, and if these champs' final versions are anywhere near what they were there, I'm super excited to get them updated. Neither was game changing, but both became very nicely balanced champs.

The changelog notes for the update say absolutely nothing about those two champs. I'm with OP, it currently doesn't look like they are getting it into the October update, which I can't believe. I was part of the beta, and if these champs' final versions are anywhere near what they were there, I'm super excited to get them updated. Neither was game changing, but both became very nicely balanced champs.

With the amount of time they are taking I expect improvements from what they were.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Ahitlaw said:

With the amount of time they are taking I expect improvements from what they were.
    That makes perfect sense.
  • Jairo77777Jairo77777 Posts: 15
    edited September 2019
    Ahitlaw said:

I don't think so, but it won't come out in October, why make us wait so long?
  • They announced that their buffs are coming in October in their recent blog or whatever

That was “in the next six months” of the contest. They haven’t confirmed October. The closest they got was @Kabam Miike saying they hoped to release it in the October patch, but that may be delayed based on feedback and changes.

So, we’re here with the patch notes and no release info.

• The changelog notes for the update say absolutely nothing about those two champs. I'm with OP, it currently doesn't look like they are getting it into the October update, which I can't believe. I was part of the beta, and if these champs' final versions are anywhere near what they were there, I'm super excited to get them updated. Neither was game changing, but both became very nicely balanced champs.

Exactly this. I’m just frustrated because they build up all the hype for this poll and then we don’t hear anything other than “hopefully October” and when that gets challenged they say “well we said the buffs wouldn’t go up until early fall so be patient” Well... October is really the last month you can claim as early fall so come on!

A response would be nice. @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can you tell us anything? I’ve been trying to hold all the mutant iso that I can and selling everything else.
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    I'm with you @Summoner8516 I've been holding all mutant iso and my gems to rank 5 and awaken one of these champs for way too long now. The game is really starting to become a burden rather than fun to play. When you open dozens of 5 star crystals and get no champs that can help you in any way progress in the endgame what's the point? Then they make these awesome updates to champions who most people have and can actually help you and then push back the release of their updates until you're burnt out on waiting for it. Guess it's too much to ask for them to actually get champs from 3 years ago and buff them, get a beta finished and then put the update in before they start working on buffing champs that came out 2 months ago. I'm still mind blown that champs like Ebony and Human torch are up for buffs before someone like Magento and Cyclops who have been in the game for years.
  • Agreed. I mean, honestly, even if it’s taking longer than expected, at least give us an update! Classic Kabam.... “we’re working on our communication” ... and can’t even keep the players updated on something that was a really exciting new addition (the champion buff poll).